Xbone vs 3DS

#21nintendofan100Posted 10/20/2013 9:46:46 PM
Well its pretty unanimous, the 3ds got way more votes...therefore...

All 3ds's will be burned at the stake, for practicing witchcraft! And as soon as we run out of steaks, (...?) We'll drown the rest of the 3ds's!

(I wonder if anyone will get my point...)
---
Gamefaqs: Where people fabricate things about other people to look like they are winning an argument.
#22vgsrulePosted 10/20/2013 10:08:18 PM
ITT:

The successor to the second most popular system of all time, which seems to be following in it's track and doing nothing but picking up steam, has no games and isn't worth owning.

I'm sure those few great 3ds games are just not that desireable compared to the the 360 or PS3 games library. We've already had lots of great games from the PS2 era that compete with all the 3ds games/graphics will ever have

What does that matter?

The DS was no stronger than a PS1, and it annihilated, like, everything.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#23Shad0wCKPosted 10/21/2013 4:58:26 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
shotgunheadshot posted...
Handhelds are dumb. Xbox One is of coarse the better choice.

Many of this year's best games are on 3DS

What 'best games'? Is your head really that far into the sand?
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.
#24FoppePosted 10/21/2013 5:26:04 AM
Childish or not, they still manage to produce some of the best platformers.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#251nternationa7Posted 10/21/2013 5:38:37 AM
Voted 3ds. Also feel free to add me for Pokemon safari! Friend code in sig :)
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code:5172-1018-8947
Send me a PM and I'll add you!
#26nameless0101Posted 10/21/2013 6:13:18 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigis Mansion, Shin Megami Tensai, Donkey Kong Country,Phoenix Wright and Zelda (Fair enough this isn't out yet so it doesn't count for to much but I highly doubt it will be poorly received.)

They might not be to your taste and obviously "Best" is a highly subjective word but a lot of people will value many of the above titles higher than console titles. There is a reason Nintendo consoles do so well and that it isn't only children who buy them.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
#27SunDevil77Posted 10/21/2013 6:17:48 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Can you explain how my head is in the sand? Or is your head that far in your ass?
I didn't say the 3DS is better than the Xbox, I'll have both. The 3DS is just one of the best handhelds ever.
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#28BingSanpaoPosted 10/21/2013 6:34:11 AM
MS offers a great gaming machine for children and adults looking for a bit of shooting action. Having said that I wouldn't own a MS system if it was free. I've outgrown the games they offer. Not to say there isn't a couple games that are worthy of a mature audience but that's hardly an excuse to waste money on one of their systems.

Sony offers a great gaming machine for children and adults looking for a bit of diversity. Having said that I wouldn't own a Sony system if it was free. I've outgrown the games they offer. Not to say there isn't a couple games that are worthy of a mature audience but that's hardly an excuse to waste money on one of their systems.

Apple offers a great gaming machine for children and adults looking for a bit of fun. Having said that I wouldn't own a Apple system if it was free. I've outgrown the games they offer. Not to say there isn't a couple games that are worthy of a mature audience but that's hardly an excuse to waste money on one of their systems.
#29ECOsvaldoPosted 10/21/2013 7:39:36 AM
grampamurked posted...
Nintendo offers a great gaming machine for children and adults looking for a bit of nostalgia. Having said that I wouldn't own a Nintendo system if it was free. I've outgrown the games they offer. Not to say there isn't a couple games that are worthy of a mature audience but that's hardly an excuse to waste money on one of their systems.

No.
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#30Shad0wCKPosted 10/23/2013 1:00:17 AM
Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigis Mansion, Shin Megami Tensai, Donkey Kong Country,Phoenix Wright and Zelda (Fair enough this isn't out yet so it doesn't count for to much but I highly doubt it will be poorly received.)

They might not be to your taste and obviously "Best" is a highly subjective word but a lot of people will value many of the above titles higher than console titles. There is a reason Nintendo consoles do so well and that it isn't only children who buy them.

Are you serious? All those games are absolute crap. If I was 5 years old I might agree with you. However, I am a mature gamer and all those games are same games Nintendo made years ago. It's sheep like you that allow Nintendo to do this rubbish. Kiddy games.

Can you explain how my head is in the sand? Or is your head that far in your ass?
I didn't say the 3DS is better than the Xbox, I'll have both. The 3DS is just one of the best handhelds ever.

I don't know if it's sick or funny that you are so deluded believing that the 3DS is better than the Xbox One. Your head is that far into the sand because there are no good games on the 3DS. Only good games for little kids like pokemon. The same games Nintendo has been repeating for years.

The Xbox One has better games with better graphics, innovation, gameplay and not to mention story. I guess the type of gamer you are is someone who is happy with the plumber rescuing the princess in the space for the 100th time.
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.