Xbone vs 3DS

#31Big_IsaacPosted 10/23/2013 3:11:11 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
Are you serious? All those games are absolute crap. If I was 5 years old I might agree with you. However, I am a mature gamer and all those games are same games Nintendo made years ago. It's sheep like you that allow Nintendo to do this rubbish. Kiddy games.

Oh wow, we got a really bad case, here.
Just so you know, claiming you are "mature" is a contradiction in itself. No person who is truly mature should feel the need to claim maturity, in the same way that a truly humble person would never call him/herself humble.
Being mature means discarding all things that make one childish, including the fear of being viewed as childish.

I don't know if it's sick or funny that you are so deluded believing that the 3DS is better than the Xbox One. Your head is that far into the sand because there are no good games on the 3DS. Only good games for little kids like pokemon. The same games Nintendo has been repeating for years.

What's funny is that FE Awakening, Pokemon X/Y and Zelda ALBW will likely be better than 99% of the games the Xbone will ever get.
What's sad is that you are so stubbornly focused on this misguided and childish notion of maturity that you'll never be able to realize it. Until you grow up, that is.

The Xbox One has better games with better graphics, innovation, gameplay and not to mention story. I guess the type of gamer you are is someone who is happy with the plumber rescuing the princess in the space for the 100th time.

Nevermind that "plumber rescuing the princess for the 97th and 98th time" are rightfully regarded as some of the best games ever made on any system.
It's truly sad that you seem to be unable to enjoy a game unless there's at least 3 people worth of blood on the screen at any given time - at least that's what your idea of maturity in games appears to be. I apologize if it's not so. In that case I'd like you to tell me what IS "mature" in your eyes, though.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#32TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 3:19:10 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
Shad0wCK posted...
Are you serious? All those games are absolute crap. If I was 5 years old I might agree with you. However, I am a mature gamer and all those games are same games Nintendo made years ago. It's sheep like you that allow Nintendo to do this rubbish. Kiddy games.

Oh wow, we got a really bad case, here.
Just so you know, claiming you are "mature" is a contradiction in itself. No person who is truly mature should feel the need to claim maturity, in the same way that a truly humble person would never call him/herself humble.
Being mature means discarding all things that make one childish, including the fear of being viewed as childish.

I don't know if it's sick or funny that you are so deluded believing that the 3DS is better than the Xbox One. Your head is that far into the sand because there are no good games on the 3DS. Only good games for little kids like pokemon. The same games Nintendo has been repeating for years.

What's funny is that FE Awakening, Pokemon X/Y and Zelda ALBW will likely be better than 99% of the games the Xbone will ever get.
What's sad is that you are so stubbornly focused on this misguided and childish notion of maturity that you'll never be able to realize it. Until you grow up, that is.

The Xbox One has better games with better graphics, innovation, gameplay and not to mention story. I guess the type of gamer you are is someone who is happy with the plumber rescuing the princess in the space for the 100th time.

Nevermind that "plumber rescuing the princess for the 97th and 98th time" are rightfully regarded as some of the best games ever made on any system.
It's truly sad that you seem to be unable to enjoy a game unless there's at least 3 people worth of blood on the screen at any given time - at least that's what your idea of maturity in games appears to be. I apologize if it's not so. In that case I'd like you to tell me what IS "mature" in your eyes, though.

It is funny to see someone try so hard to convince others that they are mature but make themselves look childish in the process.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#33ECOsvaldoPosted 10/23/2013 4:16:50 AM(edited)
Shad0wCK posted...

Most of the Nintendo titles on the 3DS are A HELL OF A LOT BETTER than any of the upcoming Xbone exclusives and third party titles combined, especially Ryse: Son of Rome! Plus, why fix something that is not broken?

---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#34Dev0311Posted 10/23/2013 5:58:46 AM
Xbone is for 'mature gamers' who don't have the skills to play anything but pretty, interactive movies. Push one button every few seconds when the prompt tells you to. Yup, amazing gameplay only mature gamers can handle right there.
#35VanderZooPosted 10/23/2013 6:27:23 AM
3DS is awesome, but I'm a console gamer first and foremost, so I'll always choose a console over a handheld.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#36SunDevil77Posted 10/23/2013 6:33:43 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Can you explain how my head is in the sand? Or is your head that far in your ass?
I didn't say the 3DS is better than the Xbox

Shad0wCK posted...
I don't know if it's sick or funny that you are so deluded believing that the 3DS is better than the Xbox One.

SunDevil77 posted...
I didn't say the 3DS is better than the Xbox, I'll have both.

I think you need help
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#37tiamat999Posted 10/23/2013 7:15:20 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigis Mansion, Shin Megami Tensai, Donkey Kong Country,Phoenix Wright and Zelda (Fair enough this isn't out yet so it doesn't count for to much but I highly doubt it will be poorly received.)

They might not be to your taste and obviously "Best" is a highly subjective word but a lot of people will value many of the above titles higher than console titles. There is a reason Nintendo consoles do so well and that it isn't only children who buy them.

Can you explain how my head is in the sand? Or is your head that far in your ass?
I didn't say the 3DS is better than the Xbox, I'll have both. The 3DS is just one of the best handhelds ever.

Lol shin megami tensei and monster hunter are far from kiddy and not made by nintendo and whats a mature game to you gta5, halo, cod
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#38vgsrulePosted 10/23/2013 8:13:12 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigis Mansion, Shin Megami Tensai, Donkey Kong Country,Phoenix Wright and Zelda (Fair enough this isn't out yet so it doesn't count for to much but I highly doubt it will be poorly received.)

They might not be to your taste and obviously "Best" is a highly subjective word but a lot of people will value many of the above titles higher than console titles. There is a reason Nintendo consoles do so well and that it isn't only children who buy them.

I didn't say the 3DS is better than the Xbox, I'll have both. The 3DS is just one of the best handhelds ever.

Bahahah.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#39brawl__08Posted 10/23/2013 9:53:03 AM
Shad0wCK posted...

Trying Too Hard: The Post
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#40Charging_ZebraPosted 10/23/2013 9:55:28 AM
I am actually considering getting a 3DS.
I am not considering getting an Xbone.