Xbone vs 3DS

#51TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 7:01:30 PM
Shad0wCK posted...
Me claiming I'm mature compared to these kiddies who plays games such as Mario, Zelda and Pokemons - Games aimed at children, ESRB rating of E, is the most accurate fact in this whole topic.

What's funny is that FE Awakening, Pokemon X/Y and Zelda ALBW will likely be better than 99% of the games the Xbone will ever get.

No you wish they were better than anything the Xbox One will have to offer, What's sad is Nintedo Fanboys failing to understand how bad and recycled their games are now. The lack of effort Nintendo put into their games now is so obvious and so galling. It's all been done before, and done better. All the games have recycles mechanics of other games as much as it recycles their own content. Now they have to lurk on another board system and hate on a system which is much better than theirs.

Nevermind that "plumber rescuing the princess for the 97th and 98th time" are rightfully regarded as some of the best games ever made on any system.

And it proves how narrow minded people are doesn't it? How can a game with such a simple crap recycled plot be considered one of the best games ever? I am ashamed I ever used to like Nintendo. I'm glad I'm not longer part of the fanbase the gains joy when Nintendo ****s another Mario / Zelda out.

You do realize that there are plenty of T rated games and M rated games for 3ds such as Resident Evil and MGS right? Or would you like to remain delusional? BTW continue repeating the cliche fanboy response that "All Nintendo games are for kids" I don't think enough people have heard that one.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#52vgsrulePosted 10/23/2013 8:30:28 PM
I don't even really like Nintendo as a first party company.

You just have really bad opinions.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#53Golden MavenPosted 10/23/2013 10:32:16 PM
lol I'd be embarrassed to own a 3DS, let alone walk around in public with one in plain sight.

XBox One all the way.
#54Dev0311Posted 10/23/2013 11:13:02 PM
Golden Maven posted...
lol I'd be embarrassed to own a 3DS, let alone walk around in public with one in plain sight.

XBox One all the way.

U must be old
#55ECOsvaldoPosted 10/24/2013 5:41:21 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
Me claiming I'm mature compared to these kiddies who plays games such as Mario, Zelda and Pokemons - Games aimed at children, ESRB rating of E, is the most accurate fact in this whole topic.

What's funny is that FE Awakening, Pokemon X/Y and Zelda ALBW will likely be better than 99% of the games the Xbone will ever get.

No you wish they were better than anything the Xbox One will have to offer, What's sad is Nintedo Fanboys failing to understand how bad and recycled their games are now. The lack of effort Nintendo put into their games now is so obvious and so galling. It's all been done before, and done better. All the games have recycles mechanics of other games as much as it recycles their own content. Now they have to lurk on another board system and hate on a system which is much better than theirs.

Nevermind that "plumber rescuing the princess for the 97th and 98th time" are rightfully regarded as some of the best games ever made on any system.

And it proves how narrow minded people are doesn't it? How can a game with such a simple crap recycled plot be considered one of the best games ever? I am ashamed I ever used to like Nintendo. I'm glad I'm not longer part of the fanbase the gains joy when Nintendo ****s another Mario / Zelda out.

So you're going to ridicule Nintendo for their rehashed games, but not the other ones like Forza, Halo, COD or even Ryse (just a re-skinned Gears of War clone)? You're so freaking hypocritical!!!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#56vgsrulePosted 10/24/2013 5:52:25 AM
ECOsvaldo posted...
Shad0wCK posted...

So you're going to ridicule Nintendo for their rehashed games, but not the other ones like Forza, Halo, COD or even Ryse (just a re-skinned Gears of War clone)? You're so freaking hypocritical!!!

Fanboys usually are.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#57Joey-ZazaPosted 10/24/2013 6:33:13 AM
Sure ShadowCK, whatever you say.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#58TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 8:21:06 AM
Wow 3DS at 78 percent? This is just painful to watch now.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925