Microsoft says they have just has many preorders as ps4.

#151Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 10/21/2013 7:45:49 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
zephirraines posted...
I love how defensive the ponies are getting

I love how this gets posted in nearly every comparison topic.

I'm seriously lolling about it

It's hilarious

I'd say it true though. I mean there are an awful lot around here just to troll. As for this topic nobody has proof of what the numbers are for either. Either way it's just the company saying it. We'll know eventually.
#152MetroidFan9999Posted 10/21/2013 7:49:12 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
IDC said PS3 sold 9.5 million PS3s in Q4 2012. They also said Microsoft sold 5 million 360s.

Sonys own fiscal reports confirmed they sold 6.8 million consoles (thats PS2 +PS3) and Microsoft own said they sold 6 million.

It was way way off. Last official data is PS3 is 10 million behind. If they want to update that , we're waiting.

Because it's safe to assume that because there is no announcement, they must officially be behind 10 million still?

LOL my god your logic is horrendous. The simple fact that:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/18/microsoft-announces-q1-earnings-with-5-3-billion-profit/

A mere month before the last PS3 numbers given, is so close, lends credence to the notion that Sony has surpassed the 360 already...which, last holiday worldwide, gave the PS3 more units sold over the 360.

Give it up, I am going to tag this topic and link your silly logic every time you post when the "official word" is released next month. You clowns seriously need to check back into reality.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#153snicklecuckPosted 10/21/2013 7:49:29 AM
Hercik1 posted...
Donít be bogged by published statistics. At the end of all this, what matters is the games you want to play.

That is definitely not something you say when you are matching preorder numbers. That is reassurance at its finest lol
---
My balls are sticky, and I don't know why.
#154MuryoPosted 10/21/2013 7:50:29 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
You xbots are insane if you believe any of this dispite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

1. Last leaked numbers from Gamestop had ps4 at 2.3 mil while XBone was at 900k.That was a month ago so it could have changed but that was way before MS reopend preorders.

2.The Xbone is only 13 countries at launch. How in the holy hell is it possible the bone has the lead in this race if the damn thing isn't even available to most of the countries the ps4 is in?

3. No company that is leading in anything puts out reassurance talking points. None period. All fanyboy crap aside, if you are a company and you are in the lead, you keep your mouth shut. Thats just how things work.

4. The fact that MS is some random douch has come out to reassure the system is selling dispite NO factual information is a massive red flag and probably reveals the system is worse off than we can fathome.

5. The xbone loses in virtually every poll on the net. No way on this green earth is that indicative of the exact OPPOSITE in reality like the xbots keep spouting.

6. Sony is mighty quiet. A telltale sign that the product is speaking for itself.

7. Non bribed companies are making games for ps4. Or at least using it as the lead.

8. Devs slowly coming out of the wood work saying the ps3 is more powerful. (While this may be true. That is actually a BS reason not to make a game for a console. The ps4 will simply have a bigger install base. Thats why devs are making games for it.)

---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#155HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/21/2013 7:54:26 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
IDC said PS3 sold 9.5 million PS3s in Q4 2012. They also said Microsoft sold 5 million 360s.

Sonys own fiscal reports confirmed they sold 6.8 million consoles (thats PS2 +PS3) and Microsoft own said they sold 6 million.

It was way way off. Last official data is PS3 is 10 million behind. If they want to update that , we're waiting.

Because it's safe to assume that because there is no announcement, they must officially be behind 10 million still?

LOL my god your logic is horrendous. The simple fact that:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/18/microsoft-announces-q1-earnings-with-5-3-billion-profit/

A mere month before the last PS3 numbers given, is so close, lends credence to the notion that Sony has surpassed the 360 already...which, last holiday worldwide, gave the PS3 more units sold over the 360.

Give it up, I am going to tag this topic and link your silly logic every time you post when the "official word" is released next month. You clowns seriously need to check back into reality.

lol

when Sony reported that 70 million figure, MS had shipped 75.9 million the same date. The PS3 is perpetually behind a holiday quarters worth of sales. Remember that. That was a year ago and MS confirmed at E3 they'd outsold the Ps3 that year.

I think we know whos fault it is bra. Microsofts not the one hiding their sales.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#156MetroidFan9999Posted 10/21/2013 8:04:52 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
lol

when Sony reported that 70 million figure, MS had shipped 75.9 million the same date. The PS3 is perpetually behind a holiday quarters worth of sales. Remember that. That was a year ago and MS confirmed at E3 they'd outsold the Ps3 that year.

I think we know whos fault it is bra. Microsofts not the one hiding their sales.

Yeah ok troll.

If you honestly believe MS's numbers magically went up 5.9 million in one month (with absolutely no evidence and before holiday season), then you lost it.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#157Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 10/21/2013 8:07:56 AM
You really believe that 2.3 million preorders from GS for PS4 stuff? Neither system is going to be selling that much on day one.
#158LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/21/2013 8:09:58 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
You really believe that 2.3 million preorders from GS for PS4 stuff? Neither system is going to be selling that much on day one.

Those are preorder numbers. Wether people can physically get them on day 1 remains to be seen. Either way. Both consoles are set to break records.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#159Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 10/21/2013 8:17:17 AM(edited)
I know those are preorder numbers and at the end of the month(November) it won't have sold 2.3 million to consumers. Actual numbers won't come in for a while though. Not to mention that's just GS. Which is obviously big in terms of sales numbers but I see it as bs.
#160squarex8264Posted 10/21/2013 11:09:02 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

This.

Either console will be lucky to hit close to 2 million consoles on its first day of availability.
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade