Microsoft says they have just has many preorders as ps4.

#161Ramsus082Posted 10/21/2013 12:37:41 PM
Did anyone make the point yet that PS4 launch pre-orders have been out for....months now? XboxOne launch editions you can STILL find, today?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#162INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 10/21/2013 12:39:59 PM
All of you make me giggle. Arguing over pre-order numbers. Who cares? All that matters is they both sold a lot.
#163Ramsus082Posted 10/21/2013 1:24:46 PM
So if these numbers are true, then do XboxOne gamers just not like games or what? The software pre-order numbers don't bare this information out, where Killzone on PS4 is beating every XboxOne exclusive combined. In America. There's no way that XboxOne demand is equal to PS4's at this point, or we'd see it in the software numbers. I know this place likes to chime in with XboxOne fans taking to digital pre-orders, but there's no way that would account for the massive disparity between the two consoles at the moment.

And again, you can still pre-order a launch Xboxone. Today.
---
#164BudWisenheimerPosted 10/21/2013 1:47:49 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
I know this place likes to chime in with XboxOne fans taking to digital pre-orders, but there's no way that would account for the massive disparity between the two consoles at the moment.

What IS the massive number BTW? Has anyone done the math yet? I know VGshartz is persona non grata around here but we don't have anything else to go by do we?

I agree with you that a lot of people are going to buy digital-only on both new consoles. Especially on the Xbone because of the new jukebox/voice advantages. But enough to make up the difference? Probably need to know how massive this difference is to even guess. And as far as Killzone numbers go that's all making a lot of sense now looking at the launch exclusives.
#165Ramsus082Posted 10/21/2013 2:14:23 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
What IS the massive number BTW? Has anyone done the math yet? I know VGshartz is persona non grata around here but we don't have anything else to go by do we?

VG "GET THIS **** OFF HERE!" Charts. That's just in America, by the way.

And as far as Killzone numbers go that's all making a lot of sense now looking at the launch exclusives.

The multiplats are selling better on PS4 as well. If these consoles were in equal demand, that probably wouldn't happen.
---