Need for Speed: Rivals looks better on PS4 than PC and Xbone

#11PHOENIXZEROPosted 10/20/2013 3:14:48 PM
Because the developer has pretty much said as much...

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/need_for_speed_rivals/news/need_for_speed_rivals_may_look_a_little_better_on_one_next-gen_console_than_the_other.html

“What we’re seeing with the consoles are actually that they are a little bit more powerful than we thought for a really long time – especially one of them, but I’m not going to tell you which one," Nilsson told VideoGamer.com at Gamescom earlier today.

“And that makes me really happy. But in reality, I think we’re going to have both those consoles pretty much on parity – maybe one sticking up a little bit. And I think that one will look as good as the PC.”
#12IlovegirlsPosted 10/20/2013 4:52:36 PM
PHOENIXZERO posted...

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/need_for_speed_rivals/news/need_for_speed_rivals_may_look_a_little_better_on_one_next-gen_console_than_the_other.html

“What we’re seeing with the consoles are actually that they are a little bit more powerful than we thought for a really long time – especially one of them, but I’m not going to tell you which one," Nilsson told VideoGamer.com at Gamescom earlier today.

“And that makes me really happy. But in reality, I think we’re going to have both those consoles pretty much on parity – maybe one sticking up a little bit. And I think that one will look as good as the PC.”

Right so basically it could be xbox one that is better. He's not saying.
#13IminyourclosetPosted 10/20/2013 5:01:43 PM
Ilovegirls posted...
Right so basically it could be xbox one that is better.

Yes.

Yes it totally could be.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#14imjustdatnicePosted 10/20/2013 5:03:36 PM
Ilovegirls posted...
PHOENIXZERO posted...

Given by the link tc posted and this link. People think he's talking about the ps4 version because he says that they got one version that sticks out a bit that looks as good as the pc version. Then article comes out about the ps4 looking as good as the pc version. So people are going with the ps4 version looking better and sticking out a little over the Xbox one version.
#15CapwnDPosted 10/20/2013 5:04:13 PM
xHughJasx posted...
I can't believe this pony of a tc actually tried to spin this article to make the Xbox one look bad when the article has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Really? You don't believe that a classless sony pony would do that?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#16sworderPosted 10/20/2013 5:07:27 PM
Ilovegirls posted...

It could be, but it's obviously not

Don't let Desperate Monkey see this thread, he'll claim that the developers are lying. Impossible that PS4 might look better than PC
#17JohnWall32Posted 10/20/2013 5:08:26 PM
why are sony fans so insecure...ps4 is the better console and it will have games eventually...relax
#18assassin10133Posted 10/20/2013 5:41:48 PM
sworder posted...
Ilovegirls posted...

It could be, but it's obviously not

Don't let Desperate Monkey see this thread, he'll claim that the developers are lying. Impossible that PS4 might look better than PC

Pretty sure the devs aren't lying but if the PS4 version (or XB1 version) of the game does look better or the same than the PC version then it would mean the devs either gimped the PC version or Polygon didn't have the settings set to max on the PC. Like one of the commentators said, there is absolutely no way a high end PC wouldn't look better than either console unless one of those two things happened, that's just common sense.
#19PHOENIXZEROPosted 10/20/2013 7:28:17 PM
It's the PC version is gimped, primarily locking the frame rate at 30.
#20Laylow12Posted 10/20/2013 7:35:36 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
why are sony fans so insecure...ps4 is the better console and it will have games eventually...relax

I know, right? Also, if they're bored waiting for all the great PS4 exclusives, they can pay $500 for an XBOX ONE and have advertising beamed directly into they're brains 24/7!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin