Need for Speed: Rivals looks better on PS4 than PC and Xbone

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need for Speed: Rivals looks better on PS4 than PC and Xbone
2 years ago#21
Laylow12 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
why are sony fans so insecure...ps4 is the better console and it will have games eventually...relax

I know, right? Also, if they're bored waiting for all the great PS4 exclusives, they can pay $500 for an XBOX ONE and have advertising beamed directly into they're brains 24/7!

http://tinyurl.com/lax9vvu
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#22
Confirmed then: Xbox One version better than PC.
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
2 years ago#23
How can console versions be better than the PC version?
A pc could have the same specs as either so this makes no sense
---
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
2 years ago#24
CuteButtShy posted...

Rivals is coming on current gen consoles. Seems like half the games coming on the PC are based off the current gen ports.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#25
CuteButtShy posted...
its most likely a barebones port job. the capped 30fp is usually a big indication of that.
---
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5 - Shadow Warrior(2013) - State of Decay
2 years ago#26
CuteButtShy posted...

It's pretty easy, just do a bad PC port.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#27
Jesus Christ!

Why is there a picture of a woman with the flesh on her arm eaten away in that link?
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
2 years ago#28
Foppe posted...
Remember how nobody bought a PS3 because the Xbox 360 versions of most multisystem games were running better and in a higher native resolution?

Funny, I don't remember that at all. What I remember is most games looked better on the PS3 and most reviews mentioned this for the first couple of years. But people didn't buy the PS3 because of the PRICE.

Love the revisionist history on display here. Are most Xbox Fanboys Republican? LOL

-
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
2 years ago#29
ILikesCheese posted...
Foppe posted...
Remember how nobody bought a PS3 because the Xbox 360 versions of most multisystem games were running better and in a higher native resolution?

Funny, I don't remember that at all. What I remember is most games looked better on the PS3 and most reviews mentioned this for the first couple of years. But people didn't buy the PS3 because of the PRICE.

Love the revisionist history on display here. Are most Xbox Fanboys Republican? LOL

-

Funny, I remember how Blazing Angels lagged like hell in sections in the PS3 version while the 360 version was running better.
I remember the PS3 version of Bayonetta having framerate drops and input lag that made it harder to do combos.
I remember the PS3 version of Fallout 3 having numerous screen-freezing bugs and crashes, and whenever a friend signed into PSN the screen would freeze and blur.
Skyrim... yeah, I don't have to remind you of the slowdowns caused when you got a big enough savefile?
Black Ops 1/2 had occasional frame rate issues and connection problems.
Madden 08 was only running in 30 fps while the 360 port had 60 fps.
FEAR had so much worse framerate.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent chugs frequently and seems to be missing much of the subtle lighting that impressed so much one year earlier on the 360. What's more, numerous sound effect glitches crop up throughout and cutscenes fail to run smoothly.
Sonic the Hedgehog 08 was bad on all platforms. The PS3 version had even worse framerate.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End had worse framerate and more jagged edges.
Quake Wars had worse framerate and less lightning.
Tony Hawks Project 8 had worse framerate.
The Orange Box... seriously, I don't even have to say anything more...
Lost Planet had once again much worse framerate.
PES 2008 had worse framerate and worse ground textures.
Etc etc.

...oh wait, that never happen?
I crossed the timestreams and went into another universe again?
DAMMIT!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#30
The real question should be: Do you really believe these statements from EA shills? Because of their track record I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
---
XBL/PSN: DragonGhost2461
Supporting an all-digital future means you will own nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need for Speed: Rivals looks better on PS4 than PC and Xbone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived