Need for Speed: Rivals looks better on PS4 than PC and Xbone

#31schmarkenheimerPosted 10/21/2013 9:18:02 AM
Foppe posted...
CuteButtShy posted...
How can console versions be better than the PC version?
A pc could have the same specs as either so this makes no sense

It's pretty easy, just do a bad PC port.

Yeah that's the only thing I can think of. That's hopefully not going to be the case for the entire generation. It'd suck ass if it was.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#32xninjagrrlPosted 10/21/2013 10:12:11 AM
maybe better than YOUR pc...
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#33ILikesCheesePosted 10/21/2013 1:56:25 PM
Foppe posted...

Funny, I remember how Blazing Angels lagged like hell in sections in the PS3 version while the 360 version was running better.
I remember the PS3 version of Bayonetta having framerate drops and input lag that made it harder to do combos.
I remember the PS3 version of Fallout 3 having numerous screen-freezing bugs and crashes, and whenever a friend signed into PSN the screen would freeze and blur.
Skyrim... yeah, I don't have to remind you of the slowdowns caused when you got a big enough savefile?
Black Ops 1/2 had occasional frame rate issues and connection problems.
Madden 08 was only running in 30 fps while the 360 port had 60 fps.
FEAR had so much worse framerate.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent chugs frequently and seems to be missing much of the subtle lighting that impressed so much one year earlier on the 360. What's more, numerous sound effect glitches crop up throughout and cutscenes fail to run smoothly.
Sonic the Hedgehog 08 was bad on all platforms. The PS3 version had even worse framerate.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End had worse framerate and more jagged edges.
Quake Wars had worse framerate and less lightning.
Tony Hawks Project 8 had worse framerate.
The Orange Box... seriously, I don't even have to say anything more...
Lost Planet had once again much worse framerate.
PES 2008 had worse framerate and worse ground textures.
Etc etc.

...oh wait, that never happen?

I'll give you Skyrim and Orange Box, but not much else. Didn't know about the framerate issues in Madden....probably because in that game it matters not at all. And Pirates of the Caribbean ?!??!?!?!? Sorry....I don't play stuff like that, lol!

Remember those PS3 vs. Xbox 360 rounds that some sites did in 2006 and 2007? This is mostly what I was directing my post at. With RARE exceptions, the Xbox versions came up short almost everytime.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?