What launch games are you getting day one?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What launch games are you getting day one?
2 years ago#11
I know I'm getting COD: Ghosts for sure, and probably Battlefield 4.

I'm on the fence about Killer Instinct. I remember playing KI for SNES with my brother growing up, so I kind of have a soft spot for that game, but I'm not a big fighting game fan. I might consider picking it up and learning the craft just for it. I don't know...

For everything else, I'll try out Dead Rising 3, Ryse, The Fighter Within (to try out Kinect), maybe Assassin's Creed IV (not a big AC fan), and maybe Crimson Dragon (which could be a sleeper hit for Xbox One.)

I was the same way with the Xbox 360 at launch. I bought Perfect Dark Zero first because of it being Perfect Dark (regret that to this day), and then Call of Duty 2 (still awesome to this day!) and that was it for a while after launch.

With all that being said, there's no question that the launch titles coming up are shaping up to be a lot better than last gen, more diversed too. It sucks about Watch Dogs because that was on almost everybody's wish list, but the delay will make for a better game... hopefully.
2 years ago#12
battlefield 4
Cod Ghosts
AC4
DR3
Forza 5
Ryse
---
For the Horde!!!!
2 years ago#13
Cod Ghosts
AC4
DR3
KI
---
SSBB FC: 1462-5913-8004
XBL/PSN/nintendo ID: hairlessraiden
2 years ago#14
XBO has variety and Ps4 seems so dull right now.

I'll get ryse and CoD:G on xbo and killzone:SF on ps4.
---
i7 3770k | GTX 690 | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | NZXT 820 Phantom Case
2 years ago#15
Will reviews change your mind on what you buy? For me, I know COD and Battlefield will be well received but RYSE, I see that getting mixed reviews.
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
2 years ago#16
Dead rising
Ryse
madden
BF4

and Jago for KI....LOL
---
DTA
2 years ago#17
Definitely (already pre-ordered):
-Killer Instinct
-Forza 5
-Battlefield 4
-Crimson Dragon

Most Likely (not pre-ordered)
-Assassin's Creed 4

Wait and See:
-Ryse
-COD: Ghosts
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
2 years ago#18
COD
BF4
DR3
Ryse (switched watch dogs over)
KI ($20 version)
Crimson dragon
Forza is up in the air it was fun but Im not big into racing games. Maybe I can win it from the dew contest.
2 years ago#19
forza 5, and dead rising or ryse and killer instincit

later
dead rising, cod ghosts, nba live 14 or madden 14, titianfall, halo 5, and not sure what else
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What launch games are you getting day one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived