Dead Rising 3 or Super Mario 3d World.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 or Super Mario 3d World.
3 years ago#11
Mario looks amazing. DR3 not so much.
PSN: detective392
3 years ago#12
Dead Rising 3, we can afford Xbox #1.
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
3 years ago#13
sworder posted...
If you played Dead Rising before, you are playing the exact same game again with prettier graphics. There is no depth at all. Walk around and press X when near dumb zombies that will never in a million years come close to killing you

Mario is amazingly fun. Mario in a landslide

I never see you have anything good to say about anything from the XBOX One. What I'm getting at is why are you here? Do you and Microsoft have a love hate relationship?
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
3 years ago#14
Those who have played dead rising 3 think its fun. Its a huge open world, no loading, and has a ton of content, tons of exploration, and collectables. Im baffled why so many people on the internet seem to think this game looks terrible. I also really enjoyed the past 2 dead rising games. but i know im not the only one.
3 years ago#15
Both for me.
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears, Last of Us, Killer is Dead
3 years ago#16
At least Super Mario would run to the fullest graphics potential possible. And it's a brand new story without zombies(which is an overdone genre.) Go Mario.
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: HTC One, Nexus 7 2013 model 32 GB.
3 years ago#17
Mario.
3 years ago#18
Both games look great.
I would probably have more fun with Mario.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#19
Mario looks waaay better, and I thought it looked like a joke when it was announced. That last trailer made it look so good.
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
3 years ago#20
Mario
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 or Super Mario 3d World.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived