Anyone Else Trying To "Clean Up" Some Achievements?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone Else Trying To "Clean Up" Some Achievements?
3 years ago#1
What I mean is trying to get those last few remaining achievements on certain games.

After the Xbox One is released, I don't really see myself playing my 360 any longer. I know I can connect it to the One, but why play an old game when I have my new shiny toy right next to it?

I just tried to get my last achievement for Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting (beat the game without losing a round), only to lose the last round on M. Bison. I think I'll try for my last 3 Firefight achievements for Halo: ODST in a bit. Hit me up if you're interested.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
3 years ago#2
I'm sorta with you. I have a stack of unplayed 360 games that I'm trying to finish up before the 22nd, but there are a few that I'm actually holding out on playing until AFTER. Xbone has a lack of RPGs, so I plan on hopping back to 360 to finish up those that I haven't started yet. I don't think it's silly at go back to 360 at all. I played my PS2 for a couple years after I got my 360, so I see this gen being no different!
White 2 friend code: 4943 3353 4067
3 years ago#3
Nope. I 1000'd all the games I really wanted to.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
3 years ago#4
Im playing through mw3 on veteran to finish the game, seeing as i probaby wont buy any other games for the 360 i may go through a few of my older games to 100% them
3 years ago#5
im just trying to clean up games..... I have significantly knocked down my pile o' shame to only a few though. which is awesome.
3 years ago#6
I'm thinking about starting a new gamertag and hunt down one million points.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#7
Doesn't your Gamertag you have now carry over to the ONE with your Achievements?.
3 years ago#8
Madness2012 posted...
Doesn't your Gamertag you have now carry over to the ONE with your Achievements?.

Yea it does
3 years ago#9
Finally got my last Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting achievement today! First try of the day, too. Take that, M. Bison!

It only took me 6 years to get it.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
3 years ago#10
KID VID posted...
Finally got my last Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting achievement today! First try of the day, too. Take that, M. Bison!

It only took me 6 years to get it.

That is a pretty difficult achievement to get. Awesome job!
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone Else Trying To "Clean Up" Some Achievements?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived