Anyone Else Trying To "Clean Up" Some Achievements?

#11Combo626Posted 10/21/2013 3:12:08 PM
squarex8264 posted...
KID VID posted...
Finally got my last Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting achievement today! First try of the day, too. Take that, M. Bison!

It only took me 6 years to get it.

That is a pretty difficult achievement to get. Awesome job!

F Maggie/Margret/Marge/Michelle/Miranda/Maureen/Maggie/Moesha/Monica Bison.
That guy is the worst boss besides Ultra Rugal.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#12stekim40Posted 10/21/2013 3:16:33 PM
No,

in all the time I've owned an Xbox 360 (queued up at 5am on day 1 to buy it) I can honestly say I've never looked even once at what achievements I have.

I simply don't care, I make my own fun in my games, I don't need to be told what to do.. as far as I'm concerned achievements and trophies are worthless and pointless things and only for children and people who need to be told what to do in games as they have no imagination of their own.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#13KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 3:25:40 PM
squarex8264 posted...
KID VID posted...
Finally got my last Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting achievement today! First try of the day, too. Take that, M. Bison!

Thanks, man! I appreciate that. Just trying to 1000/1000 the rest of my games before November 22nd.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#14M1911A1Posted 10/21/2013 3:25:51 PM
stekim40 posted...
No,

in all the time I've owned an Xbox 360 (queued up at 5am on day 1 to buy it) I can honestly say I've never looked even once at what achievements I have.

I simply don't care, I make my own fun in my games, I don't need to be told what to do.. as far as I'm concerned achievements and trophies are worthless and pointless things and only for children and people who need to be told what to do in games as they have no imagination of their own.

Uh oh guys. We have a badass here. Honestly, if you don't care about achievements why are you in this thread?
#15KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 3:30:46 PM
Combo626 posted...
squarex8264 posted...
KID VID posted...

I believe it's Mike Bison, but you were close! And I don't think he's that hard, I would always just get too nervous at the end and lose my focus. The hardest "boss" for me was/is Akuma for Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. That guy... he almost brought me to tears out of frustration!
---
#16KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 3:36:17 PM
stekim40 posted...
No,

No one is telling me what to do. Hell, if it weren't for this last achievement I got on SF2, then I probably wouldn't even play it anymore. I came back to this game 6 years later after I already purchased it. 6 years! Achievements are just an idea on how to keep players coming back for more, even after the game has passed its prime.
---
#17Combo626Posted 10/21/2013 4:02:54 PM
KID VID posted...
Combo626 posted...
squarex8264 posted...
KID VID posted...

I believe it's Mike Bison, but you were close! And I don't think he's that hard, I would always just get too nervous at the end and lose my focus. The hardest "boss" for me was/is Akuma for Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. That guy... he almost brought me to tears out of frustration!

Nah, for me the hardest boss was Apocalypse. Just could never beat him.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#18vivalabuck92Posted 10/21/2013 4:26:28 PM(edited)
stekim40 posted...
No,

Those inanimate objects aren't telling people what to do. They are there for people who want challenge when playing a game and that same challenge can add to some extra play time for some people. To say people have no imagination for wanting to get them is pretty weenie when most of the achievements require an individual's imagination to find ways to complete certain achievements.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite