Gave the Xbox One a try today

#1FudgeeoPosted 10/20/2013 8:59:58 PM
Tried it out at a mall today somewhat far from where I live. There's not much to say about it since you can only do so much on a demo unit. Played Forza Motorsport 5 which itself seemede a decent game. The controller felt really good and comfortable in my hands and the feedback felt nice as well. The controller is small and light and the buttons felt good. The d-pad being within the controller instead of protruding out like the previous generation feels much better. The graphics looked fairly decent and it handled smoothly throughout.

I would've liked to try out the other features the demo person mentioned like the voice commands and a few other things. The guy didn't really sell the system to me but I do like the whole player rating system mentioned. Perhaps ill try it once more in the near future if the stand is still there
---
Xbox Live Gamertag/PSN/Steam ID: MikeMaker44
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 1032-0904-9314
#2Excal1burPosted 10/21/2013 12:00:58 AM
my local gamestop called me and told me they were going to be doing a X1 demo on November 17th? (not sure of exact date i think it was the sunday before release) They were going to have sort of a party for it not sure what it will all include but it might be a chance to try out more of the features if your local store is doing it as well.
#3Fudgeeo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 6:12:01 AM
The controller did feel pretty good, but I would've really liked to have tried the other features they mentioned
---
Xbox Live Gamertag/PSN/Steam ID: MikeMaker44
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 1032-0904-9314