Commercials

#11Special-EddPosted 10/21/2013 9:56:06 AM
streamjumper posted...
specialed1583 posted...
MS is going for a more casual approach where Sony is making sure people know they have games to play. I kind of wish MS would try to reach more of it's core audience with some of their stuff. They did start showing their Dead Rising 3 commercial which is nice but they need to advertise their system a bit more for it's games.

I actually think that if Microsoft would just get some commercials out there for their exclusives, they'd do the best possible job of covering their core. We don't need reminders that they've got games so much as very obvious explanations as to WHY people need the games only available on it. If we can get exclusives covered specifically and media capabilities covered in the X1 commercials, that'd cover the bases neatly.

Agreed, but they do need to push the fact that they've got the new system coming along as well. Someone might look at the commercial for an Xbox one exclusive game and not realize that the new system is coming out so soon. Like I said the Dead Rising 3 commercial was a good idea but maybe do something a bit more clever with their ads like Sony's perfect day advertisement.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12SonyPonyTonyPosted 10/21/2013 10:07:06 AM
I only see the Taco Bell commercial with a bunch of weeaboo dudebros stuffing their faces with tacos in the middle of a battlefield while their ADHD friend throws a robot arm like a 5 year old.

Honestly? I could do without it, sony has the worst commercials.
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#13Djnardu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 10:11:47 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
I only see the Taco Bell commercial with a bunch of weeaboo dudebros stuffing their faces with tacos in the middle of a battlefield while their ADHD friend throws a robot arm like a 5 year old.

Honestly? I could do without it, sony has the worst commercials.

Sony's "Micheal" and Kevin Butler commercials were some of the best last generation..

The Best commercial MS ever had was the shootout commercial

which they pulled....
---
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
#14blas4ublasphemyPosted 10/21/2013 10:18:21 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
I like the Sony commercials better - that recent one about the two guys playing thru various games - in real life - is awesome.

The end where they're playing Killzone and one is ISA and his buddy is Helghast with the red eyes - hilarious, and cool.

This has just blown my mind, how anyone could possibly sit through that and then call it awesome is unfathomable. It is so annoying to me that i mute my TV when it starts. Whats worse is that it is on constantly.
#15Johnny BlaquePosted 10/22/2013 2:33:48 AM
I came here because I never see Xbox one commercials. I was wondering when the hell this console comes out. I swear I see some PS4 commercial every time I watch tv. The NBA Live one, the Taco Bell one, and the two friends one. And it's been this way for a few weeks now.

And yes, Im dumb because I went right to the Xbox One forums instead of looking at the Release Data. lol. Now I know when this comes out just show me some neat commercials!