The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Official: Xbox One vs. Playstation 4. Let's settle this once and for all

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Official: Xbox One vs. Playstation 4. Let's settle this once and for all
2 years ago#1
You can only buy one. Which? - Results (928 votes)
Xbox One
23.28% (216 votes)
PS4
76.72% (712 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Choose
2 years ago#2
You are aware it's in the Xbox One forum, so the poll is going to be biased but then again Xbox One never wins a poll.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
2 years ago#3
Damn. I thought you had an article or something. I've been seeing those a lot lately.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, Xbox Fitness, and maybe Crimson Dragon
2 years ago#4
I'll most likely get the PS4 when a game that interests me shows up, until then WiiU, Ps3 and Neo Geo X will do for me.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
2 years ago#5
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You are aware it's in the Xbox One forum, so the poll is going to be biased but then again Xbox One never wins a poll.

So is Facebook/twitter/gamestop(ebgame) biased too?
2 years ago#6
ejay8320 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

No, but data is always skewed and there is no point to internet polls. I "settled this" by showing that people will pick BS answers over telling the truth yesterday.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
2 years ago#7
What is it about this poll that makes it so "official?"
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
2 years ago#8
KID VID posted...
What is it about this poll that makes it so "official?"

It says Official in the topic title.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#9
I just talked to Microsoft and Sony, both of them said this wasn't official.

btw $20 on 30:70 ratio give or take 10.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
2 years ago#10
Combo626 posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

No, but data is always skewed and there is no point to internet polls. I "settled this" by showing that people will pick BS answers over telling the truth yesterday.

If your talking about the Irbaboon poll, thats not a fair poll. You put a silly choice many will just choose the silly choice because its silly. Also only putting a silly choice and 1 serious choice makes the silly choice even more popular.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Official: Xbox One vs. Playstation 4. Let's settle this once and for all

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived