I am buying an XBOX One before a PS4 because XBOX 360 rocked

#71knightimexPosted 10/22/2013 5:28:34 AM
TwistedxL3G3ND posted...
To be fair my ass. PSN is not ad free, you were wrong period.

By this logic Steam is littered with ads.
Everything shown on PSN is possible and\or relevant to the playstation name.

You can't say the same for Xbox 360.
Period.
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#72axelfooley2k5Posted 10/22/2013 5:54:27 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Well he meant specifically compared to the PS4, which really has nothing but better specs and crap in everything else.

why are you trying to make people see somthing that isnt there?

its just not there
buy a ps4 you know its going to be better

why pay more for less
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#73knightimexPosted 10/22/2013 2:45:10 PM
/thread
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#74jrr18Posted 10/22/2013 2:50:24 PM
PublicAnimal9 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
360 got obliterated in the games department.

No. That is a completely absurd statement.

The 360 exclusive library has sold considerably better than the PS3 exclusive library. Furthermore, pretty much every big 360 exclusive IP (Gears of War, Forza, Fable, PGR, Mass Effect) except Halo saw an increase in sales from one game to the next this generation. People who bought these games obviously liked them a lot, as they clearly recommended them to friends as well as lining up to buy the sequels.

PS3 owners mainly bought multiplats this generation. Games that more often than not ran/played better on the 360 (!).

In addition nearly all the big PS3 exclusive IP's saw a massive decrease in sales from one game to the next. Resistance and Motorstorm went from 4+ million sales to nothing in just three games. Little Big Planet saw it's sales cut in half from one game to the next, and LPB Karting sold nothing. Killzone 2 sold only moderately, and Killzone 3 failed to increase sales. God of War saw a massive drop in sales from GOW 3 to GOW Ascension. Beyond Two Souls looks like it will flop in sales compared to Heavy Rain. And so on. Uncharted is pretty much the only exception, and yet the preorder numbers and first week sales of Uncharted 3 was a fraction of the preorders/first week sales of Gears of War 3 which launched at the same time. And then there's the fact that Sony has been bundling it's exclusives much more aggressively than Microsoft, which has considerably increased "sales" of PS3 exclusives.

That said, each generation has historically tended to be very different from the one before. People shouldn't look to the previous generation when deciding which console to buy. Brand loyalty is a sign of low intelligence. The 360 was by far my favourite system this gen, but next gen I'm gong back to Sony. Purely from a gaming perspective the PS4 is undoubtably better hardware in my opinion. Even Major Nelson called the PS4 the "360 v2.0" and admitted that if games was all you cared about you might be better of with a PS4.

did you just call mass effect exclusive?
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101
#75MegavaderPosted 10/22/2013 2:58:37 PM
lilj812 posted...
TC doesn't care about specs, better graphics, more games, paying less, and getting a whole bunch of free games through psn?

Well, have fun with the xbone :)

Cmon now you know good and DAMNED well as soon as you PS+ expired those "free" games aren't yours anymore. A whole bunch of rented games is more like it.

And specs be damned also uh look at PS3 the "supercomputers" graphics next to 360's? Yeah thought so.

And more Games? You have a time machine? If so do you have the Powerball numbers for the next drawing?

Paying less...to get less.

Hate to sound like a Sony hater cause im really not, I love games the hell with the console maker but these claimes youre making are just dumb and unfound.
---
Xbox live; Shin Ken O
PSN; BigRaoh Wii; uhh dont know.....
#76TomoEK9Posted 10/22/2013 2:59:25 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
lilj812 posted...
TC doesn't care about specs, better graphics, more games, paying less, and getting a whole bunch of free games through psn?

Well, have fun with the xbone :)

you're boring us troll, we prefer better games, better online, better controllers, better features, and a better community. Now flush yourself away.

Then why would you get an Xbone if you want all that?
#77lovbbwsPosted 10/25/2013 12:36:05 PM
ZeoDefender posted...
And I bought an Atari Jaguar because the Atari 2600 rocked.

:( im still waiting for that tiny toons game for atari jaguar sigh
#78DjnarduPosted 10/25/2013 12:41:41 PM
TreGooda posted...
and in comparison, PS3 sucked.

Things I don't care about
Pre-order numbers
Console Sales
Software sales
Anything else related to sales (I'm not making money off of this stuff)

Things I do care about
OS
Online Service
Controller
Games

The XBOX completely dominates the things I do care about category. The 360 took a dump all over the PS3 (still doing it). If history can tell me anything, the PS4 will start getting good right about the time the PS5 is going to come out. I have plenty of time to get one.

Only thing is games are the only thing you can go by right now..

You havent used either OS

You havent used either Online

You havent used either controller
---
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690