Just A Gamer

#1Koala_R_EscobarPosted 10/21/2013 1:05:19 PM
The Xbox One will succeed.
The PS4 will succeed.
Both will be good consoles, though we all have our own preferences.
Everyone will still pointlessly argue. Continue.
---
"I'm just killing the spiders to save the butterflies." - Millions Knives
GT: Koala R Escobar
#2micheal82Posted 10/21/2013 1:16:43 PM
Fanboy arguments are pointless. The Xbox One, PS4 and WiiU will sell millions of consoles and games. With that being said the only people who should care about sales work for or own stock inMS, Sony or Nintendo. Since 99.9% of the people here is neither a stock holder or a employee none of the stuff that is being argued over matters.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#3INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 10/21/2013 1:18:18 PM
Tried this approach bro, you will still be labeled an Xbot. Unless you hate Xbox One in its entirety, there is no "reason" here.
#4Koala_R_Escobar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 1:31:17 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Tried this approach bro, you will still be labeled an Xbot. Unless you hate Xbox One in its entirety, there is no "reason" here.

It's crazy! Personally I'm getting a PS4 but there's absolutely nothing about the Xbox One that make me hate it, they'll both be great and have their own fan bases. It would just be cool if we were all more civilized and actually discussing each console, instead of calling each other fanboys and trolls.
---
#5RybalPosted 10/21/2013 1:34:45 PM
I'm right there with you, TC.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 10/21/2013 1:39:19 PM
Wow whatever you say shill you clearly are an xbot sony pony wii u a boo choo choo
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#7regsantotomasPosted 10/21/2013 1:39:28 PM
Koala_R_Escobar posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...

It's crazy! Personally I'm getting a PS4 but there's absolutely nothing about the Xbox One that make me hate it, they'll both be great and have their own fan bases. It would just be cool if we were all more civilized and actually discussing each console, instead of calling each other fanboys and trolls.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think the vitriol you see here or on internet forums in general is indicative of the larger populous of gamers. Most people that I know in real life don't take much of this nonsense seriously.

I don't personally begrudge anyone for any of their personal entertainment choices.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#8Koala_R_Escobar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 1:42:24 PM
regsantotomas posted...
Koala_R_Escobar posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think the vitriol you see here or on internet forums in general is indicative of the larger populous of gamers. Most people that I know in real life don't take much of this nonsense seriously.

I don't personally begrudge anyone for any of their personal entertainment choices.

Haha that was a lot of words that I don't typically here in a discussion or conversation, but yeah I totally get you. A lot of my Xbox 360 friends are split on what to get, but whatever they choose is up to them.
---
#9joe-deli-jrPosted 10/21/2013 1:49:00 PM
i agree with both doing well. however just like 360 won this gen, i believe sony wins next gen. but one winning doesnt mean the other will crash and burn.

now, i dont feel the same way about nintendo. i do think they will crash and burn. i think nintendo should stick to hand helds and make third party games for xbox and ps4. just ditch their consoles
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors
#10nerdy65Posted 10/21/2013 2:12:35 PM
Thank you for reminding me there are still reasonable people out there TC