Just A Gamer

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 10/21/2013 1:20:07 PM
The vast majority of console buyers don't sit on the internet flinging poo all day as most gaming forums seem to indicate. You're not alone, TC. There are a lot of us out there who just love games.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12KanokarePosted 10/21/2013 1:29:38 PM
Agree with you, TC. The only concern I have with PS4 is how they'll upgrade PSN because XBL, in theory, will only be better than it is now on the 360. I look forward to both consoles and also the Steambox. I'd love to see all 3 stay within a small margin of each other so they don't monopolize and consumers get the benefits of it all.

A market crash on either console will only hurt us.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos
#13Koala_R_Escobar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 2:27:26 PM
It's good to see people are still reasonable! Yeah, I'm definitely ready to see how both play out in terms of online play and just the networks overall.
---
"I'm just killing the spiders to save the butterflies." - Millions Knives
GT: Koala R Escobar
#14vivalabuck92Posted 10/21/2013 2:29:21 PM
...will you marry me with your reason???
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#15Koala_R_Escobar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 2:42:50 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...

Will there be brownies involved and are you a rapper and/or singer?
---
"I'm just killing the spiders to save the butterflies." - Millions Knives
GT: Koala R Escobar
#16strife14467Posted 10/21/2013 2:45:59 PM
I grew up with the old Atari consoles, ColecoVision, and the NES, and I didn't care about the console I was playing as long as I was having fun. I still feel the same way even now. I don't care if the console is from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or any other company, if there's a game I want on a console then I'm going to buy that console and have fun with it. I think that anyone who only supports one company is an idiot because they miss out on so many good games. Those people need to pull their heads out of their butts and realize that every console has good games and not just the console they play.
---
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, and XBOX
#17vivalabuck92Posted 10/21/2013 5:09:59 PM
Koala_R_Escobar posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...

Will there be brownies involved and are you a rapper and/or singer?

Yes
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite