Microsoft not being aggressive enough

#21TheBonfiniPosted 10/21/2013 7:24:00 PM
M$ sees Americans as ad revenue through their kinect bifocals. #dealwithit
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#22PHOENIXZEROPosted 10/21/2013 9:43:21 PM
They're already trying to sling as much FUD as they can.
#23singhellotakuPosted 10/21/2013 10:36:22 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Gamers hold grudges so strongly that Microsoft could come out and say that all Xbox One games will be free forever and the community would still hate them.

Microsoft's current policy of "Gamers are a miserable pit of despair so let's not worry about them" is really the only smart approach to take.

It's called capitalism
#24streamjumperPosted 10/21/2013 11:00:10 PM
chrish909 posted...
Ms is a huge company unlike sony. Sony has pretty much nothing besides playstation and a few others,

What?
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#25Duke AriochPosted 10/22/2013 12:29:00 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Gamers hold grudges so strongly that Microsoft could come out and say that all Xbox One games will be free forever and the community would still hate them.

Microsoft's current policy of "Gamers are a miserable pit of despair so let's not worry about them" is really the only smart approach to take.

That's how I see it....

Are they wrong? Look at this site alone and I can tell you "gamers" APPEAR deserving of the label pieces of ****. The attacks against Microsoft via Toy's R Us were disgusting. All they hear is complaints and ignorant or offensive comments.

All this anti Microsoft talk should be replaced with simple boycott. No need to progress the stereotype that gamers are childish or pathetic.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#26IzecPosted 10/22/2013 1:28:12 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ms is a huge company unlike sony. Sony has pretty much nothing besides playstation and a few others, they can take shots and it wont make their other products look bad, there are none. If ms took shots at sony, people would use it to trash other ms products like windows.

Pretty much.

Between Xbox One, Windows 8, Internet Explorer, Bing, and Windows Phone MS just doesn't have the room to crack jokes.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#27IzecPosted 10/22/2013 1:29:43 AM
Duke Arioch posted...
The attacks against Microsoft via Toy's R Us were disgusting.

It probably wouldn't have happened if MS didn't pay Toys R Us to only feature their console. They should've knew how fans would react to that.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#28Duke AriochPosted 10/22/2013 9:50:04 AM
Izec posted...
Duke Arioch posted...
The attacks against Microsoft via Toy's R Us were disgusting.

It probably wouldn't have happened if MS didn't pay Toys R Us to only feature their console. They should've knew how fans would react to that.

That doesn't justify racism and foul language on the video ad of a store built around young children.

Exclusive rights aren't something new and isn't something that Sony hasn't done as well. They did it because they think its funny and they have the internet to keep them hidden from accountability.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone