So... I just saw the "Perfect Day" Ps4 commercial playing on the 360 dashboard.

#61scoobydoobydontPosted 10/28/2013 10:52:12 AM
Virobot posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
This is a horrible misuse (in every sense) of a great song. I now hate Sony.

They are saying that all Sony users are heroin addicts.

Based on that commercial, I would say it's more than just Sony's users. I can't believe how rustled my jimmies are over this, I'm not even kidding. I guess I should consider myself lucky this is the first time a song I love is being s*** on to sell something, but it really pisses me off.

And if it was a Microsoft ad, no fanboys would be mad. Funny how fanboys operate.

No, I would hate MS for making this commercial. It's horrible. But nice try.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#62Ch3wyPosted 10/28/2013 10:55:51 AM
I thought it was a nice commercial.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#63CyborgTwentyPosted 10/29/2013 3:06:51 AM
MS is bombarding us with PS4 commercials.
#64Board_ColliePosted 11/2/2013 3:31:46 AM
Ch3wy posted...

Same here and i thank Microsoft for showing it me.
#65InjusticeRebornPosted 11/2/2013 3:33:49 AM
Just goes to show the mods, with their selective minds, have actually given up. <3
#66Ryan-06Posted 11/2/2013 4:22:23 AM
Board_Collie posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Same here and i thank Microsoft for showing it me.

indeed ^_^d one of the better things MS has done. Since I'm getting PS4 anyway. 360 owner as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#67CyborgTwentyPosted 11/2/2013 8:15:47 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Just goes to show the mods, with their selective minds, have actually given up. <3

The...Microsoft mods on XBL?
#68ILikesCheesePosted 11/2/2013 12:10:24 PM
I finally saw an Xbox One commercial the other night.

I remember I saw the ad, but I cannot remember ANYTHING about the ad. I think it had a live action Ryse character in it at some point.

This is what is known as "Failed advertising"; nothing in the commercial stuck in my head to make me remember anything about the product. The only reason I remember it at all is because I thought "Hey. That's the first Xbox One commercial I've seen!"
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#69bob15xPosted 11/2/2013 12:12:41 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
I finally saw an Xbox One commercial the other night.

I remember I saw the ad, but I cannot remember ANYTHING about the ad. I think it had a live action Ryse character in it at some point.

This is what is known as "Failed advertising"; nothing in the commercial stuck in my head to make me remember anything about the product. The only reason I remember it at all is because I thought "Hey. That's the first Xbox One commercial I've seen!"

and you are a failed human being for having blind loyalty to a company. A commercial can be turned off, you unfortunately can't. Your parents must be so proud.
#70ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/2/2013 12:14:02 PM
It's not much to advertise when you're Sony. On the other hand, when you're advertising on your competitors product? You're dumb!

That's like walking into burger king and having signs of the big mac all over the place pointing across the street. One time ad fee sucks, but for the many customers you steal? even better!
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy