CoD: Ghosts has more than double the preorders of BF4

#21MrGreedPosted 10/23/2013 7:02:21 AM
181stCommander posted...
Lol @ tc ignoring the PS4 pre-orders. BF3 is better than every CoD game, the Frostbite engine is the best engine ever made, period. No other engine feel as realistic. Ghost has nothing against BF4. Same old crap with the same boring engine. BF4 will be the superior game.

No one said cod was better just that its going to sell more like it always does.
---
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
GT/PSN: Scharmberg
#22TRC-G00SEPosted 10/23/2013 7:13:15 AM
Am I the only person that will play and enjoy both? Whats wrong with playing both of them?
---
****!
#23mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 9:21:55 AM
181stCommander posted...
Lol @ tc ignoring the PS4 pre-orders. BF3 is better than every CoD game, the Frostbite engine is the best engine ever made, period. No other engine feel as realistic. Ghost has nothing against BF4. Same old crap with the same boring engine. BF4 will be the superior game.

What?

I'm posting on the Xbox One board, not the PS4 board.

Good to know your opinion is awful and easily ignored though since to you better graphics = better game.
#24WM_PMCPosted 10/23/2013 9:53:02 AM
mmpepsi posted...
181stCommander posted...

What?

Good to know your opinion is awful and easily ignored though since to you better graphics = better game.

ITP: game engines only affect graphics.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#25mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 10:19:25 AM
WM_PMC posted...
mmpepsi posted...
181stCommander posted...

What?

Then please, tell me what the engine provides that makes it a far superior gaming experience
#26Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/23/2013 4:46:27 PM(edited)
mmpepsi posted...
181stCommander posted...

What?

then explain your logic behind this
Battlefield 4 preorders: 153,221
153,221 x 2 = 306442

---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#27Foxx3kPosted 10/23/2013 4:45:47 PM
mmpepsi posted...
WM_PMC posted...
mmpepsi posted...
181stCommander posted...

What?

Then please, tell me what the engine provides that makes it a far superior gaming experience

Low latency controls.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#28khardboredPosted 10/23/2013 4:49:31 PM
Game engines control a lot more than just the visuals. :)
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */