Hate to say it, but Xbox one will win the console war.

#1GGearXPosted 10/21/2013 8:59:38 PM
Just think about it.

It plays music, movies, has APPS for different things ,has FITNESS stuff, has dedicated online servers, has KINECT for lazy casuals who just want to watch netflix and play kinectamals.

It pretty much IS a all in one box.

then you have the ps4, and all it's good at is games.

The pricepoint is probably the only thing sony has now.

But is it enough?
---
GT- Neon KnLght
So like. You wanna play?
#2NeoAndurilPosted 10/21/2013 9:00:59 PM
waste of topic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#3NewMoonShadowPosted 10/21/2013 9:03:42 PM
GGearX posted...

No it's not. It's a hub that you plug all your currently-existing devices and services into so you can do s*** you can already do, just with the privilege of saying you're doing it on the X-Box One (as long as you pay Microsoft to access those other services you can already use without it).

I know people are stupid, but I really hope people aren't quite at the level of stupidity that makes non-gamers think they need a 500 dollar box that will charge them a monthly fee to access all the services and apps they already have.
#4GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:03:42 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
waste of topic.

I'd actuallly like to heard opinions rather than troll answers please.
---
GT- Neon KnLght
So like. You wanna play?
#5NeoAndurilPosted 10/21/2013 9:04:49 PM
GGearX posted...

I actually wanted to read opinions for a while. but these troll topics is all we ever get.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#6GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:07:59 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
GGearX posted...

No it's not. It's a hub that you plug all your currently-existing devices and services into so you can do s*** you can already do, just with the privilege of saying you're doing it on the X-Box One (as long as you pay Microsoft to access those other services you can already use without it).

I know people are stupid, but I really hope people aren't quite at the level of stupidity that makes non-gamers think they need a 500 dollar box that will charge them a monthly fee to access all the services and apps they already have.

That is one thing I really didn't like about my 360 , many FREE services were locked away for GOLD only.

But let's be real now, people see the xbox as something that can do everything (even if it is a hub like apple tv)
and I just don't see sony as a "multimedia " box. It looks like a Videogames system just like the WiiU
All it's good for is games (which is why I'm getting it) but who is going to buy the ps4 to watch netflix? or to listen to music? It is never advertised as that.
---
GT- Neon KnLght
So like. You wanna play?
#7Millertime660Posted 10/21/2013 9:08:28 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
GGearX posted...

I actually wanted to read opinions for a while. but these troll topics is all we ever get.

responses like this dont help though.... this board just sucks
#8Cowboy082288Posted 10/21/2013 9:12:34 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
GGearX posted...

If this was posted on the PS4 board then yeah, it would be trolling. Since this is the x box one board though I'm not sure why you consider this trolling.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#9ArkonBladePosted 10/21/2013 9:30:58 PM
I've commented mu on these topics to want to keep repeating self so I will keep it short. The Xbone has a stigma attached to it that's going to be there for a long while. Reversing bad decisions that should have never been there in the first place isn't going to get rid of it. MS will have to do what Sony did Give you a value and more of a reason to own a Xbone To much there even with the reversed decisions to still make the Xbone a bad deal.

MS is going to have to d all kinds of thing to make consumers want to come back to it. like say slashing the price of gold , removing the paywall of the apps and other features. Keep up with exclusive games that are new IPS, and more most likely to make people want to buy it in mass.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#10Dev0311Posted 10/21/2013 9:33:22 PM
Just no