Hate to say it, but Xbox one will win the console war.

#31MetroidFan9999Posted 10/22/2013 8:28:49 AM
Hate to say it...but historical sales trends say otherwise.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#32RybalPosted 10/22/2013 8:49:28 AM
GGearX posted...
Just think about it.

It plays music, movies, has APPS for different things ,has FITNESS stuff, has dedicated online servers, has KINECT for lazy casuals who just want to watch netflix and play kinectamals.

It pretty much IS a all in one box.

then you have the ps4, and all it's good at is games.

The pricepoint is probably the only thing sony has now.

But is it enough?

Possibly the most stealth troll post I've seen in a while. Says that the X1 can do all of these things, but makes no mention of games in general (though he does mention Kinectimals, likely to emphasize how pointless the vast majority of Kinect-based games are, and he mentions dedicated servers). Follows this up with "all it's [the PS4] good for is games" and no one else seemed to notice.

Are most Kinect-based games crap? Yes. However, there are exceptions and the fitness aspects alone could make a lot of people choose the X1 over the PS4 if they were on the fence and interested in physical fitness.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#33JohnHalo343Posted 10/22/2013 9:34:43 AM
SilentS89 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Of course the Sony Fanboys are crying as usual about paywalls. Always looking for handouts and wanting something for nothing.

Absolutely disgusting. And people wonder why the country is doing terribly economically.

Uh......huh.

Yeah, how dare people want to be able to use something that they can use on EVERY OTHER DEVICE without additional charge on their X1 >.>

Christ.

I am convinced JohnHalo343 is the Stephen Colbert of the Xbox One board.

Only if you will be my Jon Stewart.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#34iceltPosted 10/22/2013 12:01:32 PM
SilentS89 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Of course the Sony Fanboys are crying as usual about paywalls. Always looking for handouts and wanting something for nothing.

Absolutely disgusting. And people wonder why the country is doing terribly economically.

Uh......huh.

Yeah, how dare people want to be able to use something that they can use on EVERY OTHER DEVICE without additional charge on their X1 >.>

Christ.

God I hope so, the thought of that post actually being serious is disquieting.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#35SilentS89Posted 10/22/2013 12:11:22 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Uh......huh.

Christ.

Only if you will be my Jon Stewart.

Sounds fair.
#36stekim40Posted 10/22/2013 12:14:26 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
waste of topic.

This ^^

TC needs to keep taking his medication
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#37SakenKarasuPosted 10/22/2013 1:15:34 PM
I remember when you bought a game console to play games.
TC basically likes the fact that Xbox One is as "All in One" as a 2010 Smartphone.. that you can't take with you.
#38chrish909Posted 10/22/2013 1:45:39 PM
Ms has 15 first year exclusives. 4 are on release and the other 11 will be throughout 2014. Some of them are halo 5, sunset overdrive, quantum break.

Sony has killzone knack driveclub and the order. Thats all I know of until 2015. LOL

2014 is going to be painful for the sony fanboys
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#39chestershadowPosted 10/26/2013 4:24:28 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Uh......huh.

Christ.

Just ignore him, hes an idiot. I have yet to see him post something that doesnt make him seem like a petty douche.
#40TonyKojimaPosted 10/26/2013 4:29:42 PM
Funny PS4 is destroying xbone in preorders at a 3-1 margin at least. plus ALL third party devs yes all of them are using the PS4 as the premier platform. Facts are facts and the facts say the PS4 is the system consumers want.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56