Edge - PS4 exclusives don't measure up to xbone Xclusives

#11Skynet82997Posted 10/22/2013 5:03:53 AM
Evel138 posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
Titanfall is multiplat.

Since this is the only thing on that that presents itself as factual.....I have to ask, when was this announced?

Link pls.

It wasn't - but the developers have hinted strongly that it will eventually come to PS4.

And it's also multiplat because it's on 360 and PC.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#12656stoogePosted 10/22/2013 5:36:23 AM
twa556 posted...
Launch lineup does not equal entire generation. If the PS4 even gets half as many exclusives as it did this gen, the PS4 will be worth it just for that alone.

*sigh*

This. Hell, I'd love it if MS continued putting out a bunch of decent exclusives every year until the next wave of consoles came out, but all I can go off is what they've shown us in the past, and they basically dropped exclusive support for the 360 3 or 4 years ago now.

Look at Sony on the other hand. The PS1, PS2 and PS3 launch line ups all sucked, and yet they've constantly given us amazing console exclusives throughout the entirety of each gen.
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#13axelfooley2k5Posted 10/22/2013 5:47:13 AM
midage major dudebro said titanfall wasnt exclusive just recently

he said ask ea
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#14Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/22/2013 5:47:22 AM
656stooge posted...
Look at Sony on the other hand. The PS1, PS2 and PS3 launch line ups all sucked, and yet they've constantly given us amazing console exclusives throughout the entirety of each gen.
yeah, it's a weird tradeoff. you get a relatively weak lineup for the first few years with sony, but a strong finish. and, the opposite is true with ms. sony has the staying power, but ms shows up better prepared. the best bet overall might be to buy xo at launch, if you can afford it, and wait to buy ps4 until sony catches up later, and wins the race (at least as far as games are concerned).
#15chrish909Posted 10/22/2013 5:53:34 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
midage major dudebro said titanfall wasnt exclusive just recently

he said ask ea

Whats with people naming random people on forums and expecting anyone to know who that is? Midage major dudebro, is that his gamertag or is he some sort of rapper.

Im pretty sure if it was coming on ps4 there would be 20 topics about it on the board.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#16InjusticeRebornPosted 10/22/2013 5:54:22 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Lots of ponies in for damage control/reassurance!

Lol, I love how Edge was the greatest, most infallible source in the entire known universe when they had the PS4 on the cover as "Your Next Console", but now, when it's positive about the XB1 over PS4, it's total trash!!

This.

Also, seeing as I have a bit of spare time on my hands, I clicked the link in your signature chrish909, first time I actually read that article. Makes a lot of sense and good points, even though it's 4 years old.

And that Sessler's Soapbox for Killzone 2. OMFG. XD
#17shawntew9935Posted 10/22/2013 6:39:06 AM
Titanfall is as of now exclusive to Microsoft operating systems. And Halo 4 is much better than Bungies last game Halo Reach.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#18MetroidFan9999Posted 10/22/2013 6:48:31 AM
XD

"MS said it, that's a clear advantage!"

Pathetically written article, EDGE needs to stop trying to cater to either side with it's marketing trope.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#19MetroidFan9999Posted 10/22/2013 6:49:04 AM
shawntew9935 posted...
Titanfall is as of now exclusive to Microsoft operating systems. And Halo 4 is much better than Bungies last game Halo Reach.

....smh no
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#20BadLuckIncPosted 10/22/2013 6:50:16 AM
shawntew9935 posted...

343 made Halo: Reach, Halo 3 was Bungies last Master Chief effort =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk