Edge - PS4 exclusives don't measure up to xbone Xclusives

#121singhellotakuPosted 10/22/2013 2:02:04 PM
I like the well thought out reasoning of ____is worse than _____ because it is.
#122jZangetsu21Posted 10/22/2013 2:05:51 PM
MrSpaM111 posted...
The suggestion that Ryse wipes the floor with any of the PS4 launch titles graphically is laughable

I played Ryse at a gaming expo and it played horribly. Looked bad as well especially after the character quality was cut to get playable framerates. I hope for the sake of people getting the X1, that the final product will look and run better.
#123EastCoastKodyPosted 10/22/2013 2:08:46 PM
unless Killzone magically turns into the best game ever...........this article is true
#124DelRowePosted 10/22/2013 2:18:40 PM
jZangetsu21 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
The suggestion that Ryse wipes the floor with any of the PS4 launch titles graphically is laughable

I played Ryse at a gaming expo and it played horribly. Looked bad as well especially after the character quality was cut to get playable framerates. I hope for the sake of people getting the X1, that the final product will look and run better.

It was probably the multiplayer. That will be awful. The only redeeming quality of Ryse is the somewhat decent looking single player.
---
You are not in control.
#125Master_M64Posted 10/22/2013 2:22:34 PM
I'm sorry, but Infamous: Second Son looks better than every Dead Rising game combined, and I love the Dead Rising series. :O
---
"AND LO! Mackenzie Nettles thusly approached!"- CeliaOfTheSky
#126Shik_stickPosted 10/22/2013 2:23:52 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
flamesaber111 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Okay I have never chimed in on the whole Edge Magazine thing but let me see if i understand the logic in here...

Edge has an article that says the PS4 is stronger, which we all know to be fact and the X1 supporters cry and whine about it not being true and it being just for generating buzz and so on...pretty much Edge has no credibility and shouldnt be believed.

Edge has an article saying X1 has better exclusives which is based on opinion and X1 supporters jump for joy and claim it as a victory because they are desperate for good news, all the while rubbing it in Sony supporters faces like it mean something...like Edge is all of a sudden credible.

Yeah, and the ponies are the hypocrites? Too funny...

Shhh, don't try to use logic.

Yeah it seems to go unnoticed around here.

the same can be said about sony ponies. edge has an article with an unknown developer about ps4 being better and xbox being nightmare and they use it to lol at xbots.

then the same magazine says xbox has better launch lineup and "oohhh games arn't important at launch ON A GAMING SYSTEM!!!

both sides have their own idiots.

but the fact remains ps4 > xbox in performance and ps4 < xbox in game lineup

and no....the 15 million indy exclusives that 90% of people will ignore do not count...

Funny how you take facts and opinions and mix them up. Which system has a better launch lineup or exclusives is entirely subjective, to say its a fact in any way row is just idiotic.

A game is a game...it doesn't matter if they are indie, F2P or AAA. If you want to talk about facts though, Sony has almost double the amount of launch games, launch window gaes and year one games as well as double the exclusives for all of those timeframes.

If you want to consider games that don't count though how about this: Killer Istinct and Crimson Dragon don't count because they are downloadable only arcade games. Project Spark doesn't count since its a F2p games. Titanfall counts for nothing because it is a multiplatform ad likely only a timed X1exclusive.

See How that works? As. I said; a game is a game. Sony has more. Period.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#127ObsidusPosted 10/22/2013 2:24:09 PM
OandA_Pest posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Okay I have never chimed in on the whole Edge Magazine thing but let me see if i understand the logic in here...

Edge has an article that says the PS4 is stronger, which we all know to be fact and the X1 supporters cry and whine about it not being true and it being just for generating buzz and so on...pretty much Edge has no credibility and shouldnt be believed.

Edge has an article saying X1 has better exclusives which is based on opinion and X1 supporters jump for joy and claim it as a victory because they are desperate for good news, all the while rubbing it in Sony supporters faces like it mean something...like Edge is all of a sudden credible.

Topic should have ended here.

^
---
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.
#128chrieePosted 10/22/2013 2:40:42 PM
Not enough nipples in the world for this crowd of babies.
---
Treachery is the inevitable result of all affairs.
#129Flare1721Posted 10/22/2013 3:14:30 PM
Obsidus posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Shik_stick posted...

Topic should have ended here.

^

^^
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#130XBOXvsPCPosted 10/22/2013 3:18:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep40T7AwjnU
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana