Edge - PS4 exclusives don't measure up to xbone Xclusives

#211chrish909Posted 10/23/2013 1:33:18 PM
Shik_stick posted...
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
Any FPS is better than 343's Halo.

Forza is the most boring racer out there. Still no night racing or weather in 2013.

inFamous has always been better than Dead Rising. lol @ anyone believing Capcom can still make a good game.

Ryse has the worst gameplay ever so what good does graphics do it?

Titanfall is multiplat.

infamous was the most overrated game this gen... Well besides the second gears game

Uh...no.

its a matter of opinion of how good a game is, but infamous sucks thats fact.

How it got higher ratings than prototype is beyond me. In Prototype you can morph your arm, run up buildings, throw tanks, and fly. You couldnt do any of that in infamous.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#212HENTAIDOJI(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 1:42:44 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
WM_PMC posted...
People still take Edge seriously? Lol
they didn't, until they put the ps4 on their cover. and now, chaos has been restored.

EDGE never praised the PS4 to begin with. All they did was quote anonymous devs who said the PS4 was 50% faster or whatever. The Sony fanboys just flocked on it and the s***storm happened. This is totally different.

Wrong article. Edge releases a cover saying PS4 was the only choice, because of specs and indies. It was an opinion piece. Unfortunately reality bites and as it turned out Sony was less ready for nextgen then they claimed. Microsoft revealed abetter indie policy, has a much better lineup (and sonys shrank) and Ryse has better graphics than anything on PS4. Opinion changes, new article.

Sony bluffed. Edge bought it and now they realise it, the honeymoons over.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#213blitz_0623Posted 10/23/2013 1:45:19 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
WM_PMC posted...
they didn't, until they put the ps4 on their cover. and now, chaos has been restored.

EDGE never praised the PS4 to begin with. All they did was quote anonymous devs who said the PS4 was 50% faster or whatever. The Sony fanboys just flocked on it and the s***storm happened. This is totally different.

Wrong article. Edge releases a cover saying PS4 was the only choice, because of specs and indies. It was an opinion piece. Unfortunately reality bites and as it turned out Sony was less ready for nextgen then they claimed. Microsoft revealed abetter indie policy, has a much better lineup (and sonys shrank) and Ryse has better graphics than anything on PS4. Opinion changes, new article.

Oh yeah I remember that. Hah pretty funny how EDGE just turned things around just like that.
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#214MetroidFan9999Posted 10/23/2013 2:21:32 PM
chrish909 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
Any FPS is better than 343's Halo.

Forza is the most boring racer out there. Still no night racing or weather in 2013.

inFamous has always been better than Dead Rising. lol @ anyone believing Capcom can still make a good game.

Ryse has the worst gameplay ever so what good does graphics do it?

Titanfall is multiplat.

infamous was the most overrated game this gen... Well besides the second gears game

Uh...no.

its a matter of opinion of how good a game is, but infamous sucks thats fact.

....LOL
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#215MetroidFan9999Posted 10/23/2013 2:22:44 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
WM_PMC posted...

So...you are saying this ISN'T an opinion piece? Chock full of MS PR and unconfirmed opinions?

SENSE MAKES.
---
#216mcnichojPosted 10/23/2013 2:24:36 PM
First factual thread I've seen about launch titles.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#217DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/23/2013 2:27:54 PM(edited)
OandA_Pest posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

Wow, thats like almost 0.01% of my posts on GFaqs! That certainly proves I call EVERYONE who disagrees a Sony pony and completely disproves the fact that I've attacked the Xbox or agreed with people who have attacked the Xbox! Hey, why you find the post I made within the WEEK about Games for Gold? <quote

But for the sake of argument, let's say what you say is true. Sure, you posted that stuff on PC boards. My point still stands. Why come in here and make stupid assumptions about people being Sony Ponies when negatives or concerns of the Xbox One are brought up?

What a meaningless statement. So disagreeing with people who make bad arguments against the Xbox One is your problem? So basically, everyone please bash Xbox and no one defend it against any silly accusations! I mean, you love Metroid and the guy bashes EVERYTHING positive about Xbox and says stuff like "you can't speculate anything positive about Xbox One until it releases!" and then when question about why he speculates NEGATIVES for Xbox or POSITIVES for PS4, he says "lol I base it on EXPERIENCE!" Of course he is right up your ally since you attack Xbox positives all day long and basically argue with anyone who says something negative about the PS4 but you can't stand anyone who says anything negative about the PS4 at all.

This is hilarious. Go back to your cave!

---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#218DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/23/2013 2:31:18 PM
The worst part is you attack my topic for basically attacking troll logic.

"lol 180s means the Xbox is bad! Also, please no one mention Sony and their 180's!"
"lol NSA spybox = you are paying government to spy on you! Please no one mention that NSA can commandeer Sony of America at any time if they want to!"
"Omg advertisements completely fill up the screen and ruin the experience!"

Looks like I addressed troll arguments from regular Ponies, not legit arguments like PS4 is much more powerful or that it costs less.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#219HENTAIDOJI(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 2:39:16 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
WM_PMC posted...

So...you are saying this ISN'T an opinion piece? Chock full of MS PR and unconfirmed opinions?

SENSE MAKES.

No. I'm saying this is an opinion piece. Edge have just changed their opinion from a few months ago based on the evolving reality of launches.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#220MetroidFan9999Posted 10/23/2013 2:41:31 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
No. I'm saying this is an opinion piece. Edge have just changed their opinion from a few months ago based on the evolving reality of launches.

Because it's TOTALLY the same author. Surely.
---