Edge - PS4 exclusives don't measure up to xbone Xclusives

#221Shik_stickPosted 10/23/2013 3:03:58 PM
chrish909 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
Any FPS is better than 343's Halo.

Forza is the most boring racer out there. Still no night racing or weather in 2013.

inFamous has always been better than Dead Rising. lol @ anyone believing Capcom can still make a good game.

Ryse has the worst gameplay ever so what good does graphics do it?

Titanfall is multiplat.

infamous was the most overrated game this gen... Well besides the second gears game

Uh...no.

its a matter of opinion of how good a game is, but infamous sucks thats fact.

How it got higher ratings than prototype is beyond me. In Prototype you can morph your arm, run up buildings, throw tanks, and fly. You couldnt do any of that in infamous.

Really kiddo, THAT is your argument? Its a fact that in AMOUS sucks huh?

lol wow...well with an argumend that well thought out how could anyone dispute your claims?

And just throwin this out there but if if you contradict yourself in the first line of your post, dont expect to be taken seriously.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#222Shik_stickPosted 10/23/2013 3:15:05 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
WM_PMC posted...
People still take Edge seriously? Lol
they didn't, until they put the ps4 on their cover. and now, chaos has been restored.

EDGE never praised the PS4 to begin with. All they did was quote anonymous devs who said the PS4 was 50% faster or whatever. The Sony fanboys just flocked on it and the s***storm happened. This is totally different.

Wrong article. Edge releases a cover saying PS4 was the only choice, because of specs and indies. It was an opinion piece. Unfortunately reality bites and as it turned out Sony was less ready for nextgen then they claimed. Microsoft revealed abetter indie policy, has a much better lineup (and sonys shrank) and Ryse has better graphics than anything on PS4. Opinion changes, new article.

Sony bluffed. Edge bought it and now they realise it, the honeymoons over.

I need to call this out but Ryse having better graphics than anything on PS4? Not even close. KZ has MUCH better graphics, just look at the specs. Beyond that inFAMOUS and the Order look MUCH better. The latter of which has ben called one of the best looking games of all time by Gameinformer.

Get your head of the sand buddy.

And how exactly is Sony not ready for next gen? Is that because their head of marketing came out and said "The vision of what the PS4 is that we are trying to sell to people is not what the consumer will get on launch day." Or something along those lines...oh no wait that was Penello in regards to the X1....

Yeah, enough said.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#223OandA_PestPosted 10/23/2013 3:50:31 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...

What a meaningless statement.

Once again, practically your only defense for logic that defeats your nonsense.

So disagreeing with people who make bad arguments against the Xbox One is your problem? So basically, everyone please bash Xbox and no one defend it against any silly accusations! I mean, you love Metroid and the guy bashes EVERYTHING positive about Xbox and says stuff like "you can't speculate anything positive about Xbox One until it releases!" and then when question about why he speculates NEGATIVES for Xbox or POSITIVES for PS4, he says "lol I base it on EXPERIENCE!" Of course he is right up your ally since you attack Xbox positives all day long and basically argue with anyone who says something negative about the PS4 but you can't stand anyone who says anything negative about the PS4 at all.

There is so much mindless babble in here I don't even know where to begin. But hell. let's start with this...

What Negatives of the PS4 SHOULD I be focused on? I already know that the launch library is lacking. That's really the only problem I have with it and the only real negative I see with the system thus far. So why don't you tell me - since you seem to know so much about what things people should be complaining about - What, in regards to the PS4, should I be complaining about? See, you want me to complain about something that I don't find reason to complain about, all to prove that I'm not a "Sony Pony." You do realize this is what you are saying, don't you?

Also, I love your silly comments about me "loving metroid." I'm not on the sidelines rooting for him or cheering him on and agreeing with everything he says. If you go back to the topic I linked you, you will see I told him admitting he was a PC mastar raec kinda fella was a bad move. Yes, he had legitimate points, but I called him out on being a PC mastar raec troll. I also said that at least he admitted to being a troll, whereas you were still babbling and calling everyone who disagreed with you a Sony Pony, like a typical ignorant Xbot. I didn't see anything of the sort coming from Metroid. Although, if he called you an Xbot, at least he had legitimate reason, given your history with throwing the terms "Sony Pony" and "PS4 Fanboys" around like a total buffoon as I've made quite clear.

Additionally, I argue against people who say negative things about the PS4 because they are usually just nonsensical reassuring insults and/or false facts. Like Chrish909 always saying it's going to be a terrible system and has no games, or Zephirraines who is known to spout similar BS all while calling anyone who disagrees with him a "Pony" just like you do. Even with things like "PSN is not getting any improvements," which has been proven a thousand times untrue, I respond to that. Want to know why? As I said, FALSE FACTS. Made up trash by the Xbox One board.

Basically, you don't know why I don't argue against Metroid. I could say the same of you and Chrish909. Everytime he spits horse****, you don't say anything. See how that line of thinking works? Your arguments are pathetic.
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://imgur.com/xtRZJ4B
#224OandA_PestPosted 10/23/2013 3:58:22 PM
The worst part is you attack my topic for basically attacking troll logic.

"lol 180s means the Xbox is bad! Also, please no one mention Sony and their 180's!"
"lol NSA spybox = you are paying government to spy on you! Please no one mention that NSA can commandeer Sony of America at any time if they want to!"
"Omg advertisements completely fill up the screen and ruin the experience!"

Looks like I addressed troll arguments from regular Ponies, not legit arguments like PS4 is much more powerful or that it costs less.

I think I've said this so many times before, yet again, your mind just doesn't take it in and learn.

You do not know the actual difference between a sony pony and another gamer or troll. Like with Metroid. PC Master Race but nope. You continue derping and typing on and on about ponies.

I could like and own both consoles and talk **** about the Xbox One. What would you do? "LOLSONYPONY."

People here loved the 360 and now do not care for the Xbox One and troll it. What's your response? "LOLSONYPONY."

"lol 180s means the Xbox is bad! Also, please no one mention Sony and their 180's!"

Sony made 180s? Where? Wait... just like in the other topic... you're going to say changes they've made to PS4 launch because of the disastrous PS3 launch are 180s, right? Lowering the price, releasing more games, improving their PSN service, all 180s? LOL.

"lol NSA spybox = you are paying government to spy on you! Please no one mention that NSA can commandeer Sony of America at any time if they want to!"

But. They. Didn't.
Google Search this right now: Microsoft, Prism, NSA. Go on. Do it.

This I actually agree is a stupid argument.
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://imgur.com/xtRZJ4B
#225Shik_stickPosted 10/23/2013 4:58:26 PM
OandA_Pest posted...
The worst part is you attack my topic for basically attacking troll logic.

Looks like I addressed troll arguments from regular Ponies, not legit arguments like PS4 is much more powerful or that it costs less.

I think I've said this so many times before, yet again, your mind just doesn't take it in and learn.

You do not know the actual difference between a sony pony and another gamer or troll. Like with Metroid. PC Master Race but nope. You continue derping and typing on and on about ponies.

I could like and own both consoles and talk **** about the Xbox One. What would you do? "LOLSONYPONY."

People here loved the 360 and now do not care for the Xbox One and troll it. What's your response? "LOLSONYPONY."

Sony made 180s? Where? Wait... just like in the other topic... you're going to say changes they've made to PS4 launch because of the disastrous PS3 launch are 180s, right? Lowering the price, releasing more games, improving their PSN service, all 180s? LOL.

But. They. Didn't.
Google Search this right now: Microsoft, Prism, NSA. Go on. Do it.

This I actually agree is a stupid argument.

Give it up...the brick wall you have been talking to isn't gonna change.
---
#226DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/24/2013 9:11:54 AM(edited)
Oanda is a joke. His argument is basically, anyone who disagrees with PS4 people = fanboy. If someone makes a post like "LOL SPYBOX, why would you buy it?" he calls it a 'legit criticism' because he does it too.

Hasn't proven a single argument yet but repeatedly tries to say he "won" the argument. Yeah so it is a brick wall. Really its his own logic he is arguing against, not mine. I accept lots of issues with XB1. He accepts no issues about the PS4. This is why he is so butt hurt in this topic. PS4 lacking games is legit. Why is he so crying so bad then like in every other topic?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#227R_JackalPosted 10/24/2013 9:09:11 AM
I, as someone buying a PS4, really agree 100% with this right now.

However, as a gamer, I could give a **** less about launch lineups. I mean hell, PS2 was my favorite console ever and it launched with...well, the Wal-mart I got it at had Armored Core 2, Dynasty Warriors 2, and something else I don't remember. Not exactly a stellar lineup.