If XB1 has 30% failure rates out the gate....

#1MrZonePosted 10/22/2013 5:16:00 AM
Then what? Don't tell me that there will not be failure rates, all consoles have them...:however, no console was never as high as the 360s failure rate.
#2knightimexPosted 10/22/2013 5:30:21 AM
SNES, NES, N64 had a failure rate?
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#3FoppePosted 10/22/2013 5:34:00 AM
knightimex posted...

Those were built when Japan didn't accept failure rates.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4MrZone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 5:36:51 AM
knightimex posted...

Very very small percentages had failure rates. My NES had one and Nintentdo paid for it to get it fixed at a local shop where Inlived at the time since I was a power club member. It took 2 weeks for it to get fixed tho.
#5axelfooley2k5Posted 10/22/2013 5:43:43 AM
knightimex posted...

you could throw a snes down stairs and it would actualy make graphics better
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#6SunDevil77Posted 10/22/2013 5:44:22 AM
knightimex posted...

There's a reason for the phrase "they don't make 'em like they used to"
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#7Joey-ZazaPosted 10/22/2013 5:48:13 AM
In my experience they seem to be making every profession extremely complicated on purpose just so that more jobs would need to be created.

Engineer's in the 80's and 90's could do things a lot faster than we can now, and I'm willing to bet the same thing has happened to most industries.

The problem is with changes to methodology come restructuring and changes to quality control.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#8Sinist3r_BladePosted 10/22/2013 5:48:25 AM
MrZone posted...
Then what? Don't tell me that there will not be failure rates, all consoles have them...:however, no console was never as high as the 360s failure rate.

And if it doesn't have a high failure rate. Then what?
#9FoppePosted 10/22/2013 5:49:27 AM
Sinist3r_Blade posted...
MrZone posted...

Then people will find something else to whine about.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#10MrZone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 5:50:35 AM
Sinist3r_Blade posted...
MrZone posted...

Then we know MS didn't rush this thing to market as many suspect. It was well documented that part of the reason 360 had a high failure rate was because the thing was rushed to beat PS3 and Wii to market.