it's official 1 month go to guys!

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 10/22/2013 6:54:58 AM
Crimson Dragon. Forza 5. A new killer instinct ,Dead Rising 3 and Son of Rome. Plus all the big third party games

I can wait one extra week the game speak for themselves

Plus next year oh hell yeah Titanfall ,Sunset Overdrive, Quantum break, Halo 5 ,fable Legends, Black tusk studio spy game Plus anything else that gets announced at e3

the only thing I'm jealous about is that ps4 is getting a lot of good indie survival horror games and they have naughty Dog probably the best game developers in the world

and no I'm not bad mouthing the ps4 I'm actually really excited for that system too will definitely buy one when the next Naughty Dog game is announced
---
Look out!
#2jragon23Posted 10/22/2013 7:10:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3iSkadooshPosted 10/22/2013 7:14:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4DarthvadePosted 10/22/2013 9:04:54 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
I wonder what all the delusional fanboys will do in a months time when the PS4 is outselling the xbone? They won't be able stick their head in the sand and scream "Digtial sales" anymore.

you act like MS would be lucky to sell 100 xboxes, you do know that that is crazy right?
---
- Everybody Lies -
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/22/2013 9:44:50 AM
I just love how these losers love to try to rain on someone's parade, TC I'm right with you bro I'm looking forward to the XB1 as well woot.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6blitz_0623Posted 10/22/2013 9:45:40 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
I wonder what all the delusional fanboys will do in a months time when the PS4 is outselling the xbone? They won't be able stick their head in the sand and scream "Digtial sales" anymore.

Is your signature directed at you?
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#7LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 9:56:13 AM
this is just horrible I coming here to make a positive post about something that's gonna bring me joy and Entertainment for many years. and most of you just s**t on it..

and to make it worse I even gave a positive spin on the ps4

it really does show where all the kids are going this generation

simply pathetic
---
Look out!
#8assassin10133Posted 10/22/2013 10:31:59 AM
I'm pumped, was thinking the exact same thing as the title this morning!
#9Combo626Posted 10/22/2013 10:34:13 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
this is just horrible I coming here to make a positive post about something that's gonna bring me joy and Entertainment for many years. and most of you just s**t on it..

simply pathetic

And the goddamn mods don't do anything on this crappy forums to stop them, but they mod me for saying that I played the PS4 and thought it was mediocre.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#10blitz_0623Posted 10/22/2013 10:44:19 AM
Combo626 posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...

simply pathetic

And the goddamn mods don't do anything on this crappy forums to stop them, but they mod me for saying that I played the PS4 and thought it was mediocre.

Probably because of the context of your post? Then again, mods are mods
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS