it's official 1 month go to guys!

#21Special-EddPosted 10/22/2013 12:21:51 PM
Dev0311 posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
this is just horrible I coming here to make a positive post about something that's gonna bring me joy and Entertainment for many years. and most of you just s**t on it..

and to make it worse I even gave a positive spin on the ps4

it really does show where all the kids are going this generation

simply pathetic

Welcome to the real world where not everyone shares the same opinion as you.

Not sharing the same opinion =/= crapping all over someone's opinion.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#22Jiggy101011Posted 10/22/2013 12:34:10 PM
specialed1583 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
this is just horrible I coming here to make a positive post about something that's gonna bring me joy and Entertainment for many years. and most of you just s**t on it..

simply pathetic

It's Dev, his brain can't comprehend the difference between the two.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#23streamjumperPosted 10/22/2013 12:58:16 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
October is a 31-day month.

Congrats. The 22nd of one month to the 22nd of another is still one month. To the day, even.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#24Dev0311Posted 10/22/2013 1:03:32 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
specialed1583 posted...
Dev0311 posted...

simply pathetic

Now now children, no need to get personal. This is just videogames we're talking about.
#25iSkadooshPosted 10/23/2013 10:34:13 AM
blitz_0623 posted...

Is your signature directed at you?

Yes, the poor guy actually got annoyed by the opinion of someone on the internet. Quite pitiful isn't it?

Darthvade posted...

you act like MS would be lucky to sell 100 xboxes, you do know that that is crazy right?

Because being beaten in sales by sony means they will only sell 100 boxes right?

_OujiDoza_ posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
I wonder what all the delusional fanboys will do in a months time when the PS4 is outselling the xbone? They won't be able stick their head in the sand and scream "Digtial sales" anymore.

I'm guessing they will be too busy playing their Xbox One, whilst you will be on this board still trying to push propaganda.

I'm pretty sure I'll be busy playing PC / PS4 while you will be sobbing alone in your bedroom as your Xbone overheats.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#26ado982LPosted 10/23/2013 10:38:10 AM
I'm looking forward to 22nd November despite the 720p stuff
#27Mindwipe77Posted 10/23/2013 10:40:20 AM
less than a month to go, WOOT! I'm equally as excited to get the ps4 and x1 next month. I'm not just excited for launch but thinking about all the games coming over the next several years we don't even know about yet. A new ME trilogy? Halo 5 is coming yes but 6 or 7? Highly doubtful but i'd even love to see Kameo 2. I can't wait to get both new consoles in my hands in 3-4 1/2 weeks!
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#28Shik_stickPosted 10/23/2013 10:51:52 AM(edited)
See this is the kind of topic i like to see...gamers being excited about games. No policy BS or comparisons. Just games.

As for the second two posts and others trying to troll, just shut the hell up. You are the reason any Sony fan gets labled a troll or pony on here.

Then i read through the rest of the topic and see the name calling and insults on both sides. Ah, never change gamefaqs.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#29PudgeisafishPosted 10/23/2013 12:55:04 PM
Dev0311 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
specialed1583 posted...
Dev0311 posted...

simply pathetic

Now now children, no need to get personal. This is just videogames we're talking about.

You were talking about real world and opinions, not video games...

The TC was talking games, a clown came in to pick at the TC, then you came in with your words of lame.

Go to sleep.

I am also excited for the next Xbox! It's going to be awesome!

Wish there were more people wanting to share like the TC.
#30Madness2012Posted 10/23/2013 1:03:55 PM
Crimson Dragon. Forza 5. A new killer instinct ,Dead Rising 3 and Son of Rome. Plus all the big third party games

I can wait one extra week the game speak for themselves

Plus next year oh hell yeah Titanfall ,Sunset Overdrive, Quantum break, Halo 5 ,fable Legends, Black tusk studio spy game Plus anything else that gets announced at e3

the only thing I'm jealous about is that ps4 is getting a lot of good indie survival horror games and they have naughty Dog probably the best game developers in the world

and no I'm not bad mouthing the ps4 I'm actually really excited for that system too will definitely buy one when the next Naughty Dog game is announced

Can't wait TC......