Original PS4 Controller design borrowed from Xbox ( IGN article inside)

#11straymatterPosted 10/22/2013 10:50:20 AM
The controller sticks seem to have changed a bit from traditional PS, a slight bit like xbox with concavedness.

Relating to stick mods, I had a controller where the sticks came off, it just had the metal stems and it controlled really well, like tiny joysticks. The range of motion and control was great but it hurt your thumbs pretty bad.
#12straymatterPosted 10/22/2013 12:13:18 PM
Sticks are getting smaller, seems a huge improvement.
#13ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/22/2013 12:42:00 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Hey! Well since this is an innocent topic without any subtle jabs at any specific console in any way, let's just talk about these controllers for a bit! (sarcasm) Here's a video where Adam Sessler admits that a symmetrical controller layout is not as he originally thought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv6i35OFbAE

Why are you always so butt hurt over my topics? so I have a different opinion than you do on both consoles, you seem to dislike that for some reason. I like Adam Sessler he's entitled to his opinion ;-)

A difference in opinion is far from what I have a problem with. Subtle attacks or anything meant to imply superiority of someone's personal preference? Well, I certainly have an issue with that. Even debates have more integrity than pulling moves like that.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#14Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/22/2013 1:03:46 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Subtle attacks or anything meant to imply superiority of someone's personal preference? Well, I certainly have an issue with that.
if that's true, then how on earth do you participate on message boards, and stay sane? subtle attacks on the internet (forums, click-bait headlines, etc.) are meaningless, and should be regarded as such.
#15AlexanaxelaPosted 10/22/2013 1:07:22 PM
original design? They said they tested the sticks in every position possible
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.