How do you view the $100 premium over PS4?

#21ILikesCheesePosted 10/22/2013 2:13:35 PM
maheo30 posted...
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism.

They are both a waste of time, so what is the point you are trying to emphasize?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#22LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/22/2013 2:16:52 PM
Dev0311 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
You are possibly one of the worst people on here, you really do not need to post idiotic topics and polls every damn day, you must have a life, if not go get one.

Question: Why you so mad tho?

It's just a poll, lighten up. This isn't the end of the world.

Oh yea...He mad.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#23maheo30Posted 10/22/2013 2:39:44 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
maheo30 posted...
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism.

They are both a waste of time, so what is the point you are trying to emphasize?

You can send me a pm is you want to discuss it. I won't turn this thread into that kind of debate.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#24maheo30Posted 10/22/2013 2:42:12 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
maheo30 posted...
I don't view the PS4 as 100 dollars cheaper. I view it as hundreds of dollars more expensive. I look at what I'll be spending on hardware over the entire generation. And in my experience, that launch X1 I but will be the only one I'll be buying in the next generation because it will last that long. My original launch xbox still works and so does my 360.

I'm sure your original 360 still works lol

Not my problem if you don't believe me. My brother's still does as well. Although it is starting to have some issues.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#25Ramsus082Posted 10/22/2013 2:55:00 PM
I wouldn't mind Kinect so much if it didn't make the console weaker, but now that it's confirmed that it wastes graphic resources it's an even harder pill to swallow. Overpriced and underpowered is going to be hard for the console to get over, I think.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#26AzaneAzerPosted 10/22/2013 2:59:29 PM
Kinect wastes resources and money, and is dragging all the sales down the drain with it.

On top of that, an article mentioned the Kinect is more expensive to produce than the Xbone itself, making it pretty much a negative in every way, most players wont play "Dance in your underwear 4"
#27DamnEvilDogPosted 10/22/2013 3:32:43 PM
Dev0311 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
You are possibly one of the worst people on here, you really do not need to post idiotic topics and polls every damn day, you must have a life, if not go get one.

I get tired of seeing useless polls posted by the same lame trolls everyday.

Was I mad at the time I posted earlier? yes, am I mad now? nah, I take solace in the fact that I will never have the misfortune of running into you online... and that I have a higher IQ since I don't post topics like this.

Welcome to my block list by the way, removing the voice of a troll is the worst thing you can do to them, feels nice.
#28Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 3:45:27 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Dev0311 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...

I get tired of seeing useless polls posted by the same lame trolls everyday.

Was I mad at the time I posted earlier? yes, am I mad now? nah, I take solace in the fact that I will never have the misfortune of running into you online... and that I have a higher IQ since I don't post topics like this.

Welcome to my block list by the way, removing the voice of a troll is the worst thing you can do to them, feels nice.

Oh noes, I'm truly gonna miss you... Not.

Btw it's laughable that this topic got so underneath your skin that you had to lash out in anger. Cause it's not even a troll poll. It's reality.
#29JohnHalo343Posted 10/22/2013 5:08:11 PM
Troll Poll.

Gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get into this boy's hole!
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#30Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 5:19:59 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get into this boy's hole!

Wtf you talkin bout? My goodness..