Xbone: Get the facts

#21stekim40Posted 10/22/2013 4:06:25 PM
chrish909 posted...
Oh noes I have to download a patch. I do that every single time I turn on my ps3

Good for you, but try not to be so selfish for one moment and think of the gamers who have no home internet access?

I know three myself, 2 are currently Xbox 360 users and one has a PS3 but all three are going PS4 next gen.. thanks for Microsoft's shortsightedness.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#22Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 4:12:08 PM
stekim40 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Oh noes I have to download a patch. I do that every single time I turn on my ps3

Good for you, but try not to be so selfish for one moment and think of the gamers who have no home internet access?

I know three myself, 2 are currently Xbox 360 users and one has a PS3 but all three are going PS4 next gen.. thanks for Microsoft's shortsightedness.

Yeah one of my friends doesn't have home Internet since he's cutting expenses, but he did buy a Wii U and was able to play it right out of the box.
#23whitelytningPosted 10/22/2013 4:15:57 PM
This thread is a pretty fair representation of this board in general.

Bad posters trolling and making wild unsupported claims.
Decent posters trolling them.
Bad posters resorting to name calling.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#24Ch3wyPosted 10/22/2013 4:18:05 PM
Dev0311 posted...
stekim40 posted...
chrish909 posted...

Yeah one of my friends doesn't have home Internet since he's cutting expenses, but he did buy a Wii U and was able to play it right out of the box.

And you wouldn't let him come to your house and plug it in?

That's cold bro.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#25Combo626Posted 10/22/2013 4:21:27 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Dev0311 posted...
stekim40 posted...
chrish909 posted...

That's cold bro.

---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#26MetroidFan9999Posted 10/22/2013 4:23:07 PM
"Hey bros get the facts! There is a cheaper kinect-less SKU coming! Proof? My ass!"
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#27Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 4:24:00 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Dev0311 posted...

That's cold bro.

I've updated his Wii U several times for him since he bought it. He isn't interested in the Xbone though cause he doesn't want 'Big Brother watching'.
#28Ch3wyPosted 10/22/2013 4:29:41 PM
Dev0311 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Dev0311 posted...

That's cold bro.

I've updated his Wii U several times for him since he bought it. He isn't interested in the Xbone though cause he doesn't want 'Big Brother watching'.

Well then it looks like the need to update the Xbone would be a non-issue for him.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#29Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 4:35:55 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Dev0311 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Dev0311 posted...

That's cold bro.

Well then it looks like the need to update the Xbone would be a non-issue for him.

Yeah looks like it. But for other people who don't have home Internet or a friend as nice as me who can set-up their Xbone online for them, they're just out of luck.
#30FoppePosted 10/23/2013 1:48:32 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Dev0311 posted...

That's cold bro.

So how will Big Bro Microsoft watch him if he got no internet connection?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC