Serious topic: I just don't see the appeal of Ryse at all.

#31SunDevil77Posted 10/23/2013 7:35:38 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Enix Belmont posted...
I totally agree, TC. I can't wait for Dead Rising 3, Crimon Dragon, KI, and D4, but this game looks pretty bad to me. My birthday is the week after Xbox One comes out, and I'd love another game to play, but...I dunno. I don't think it'll be the one. Unless it gets good reviews.

Ryse mountain dew tastes fantastic though. I love it.

This makes me ask: What's the appeal of Dead Rising 3? That's one game that I don't see the appeal of. So you run around bashing zombies and whatnot. I don't see the appeal.

Imagine GTA with zombies.
Open world, lighthearted tone, the characters, simple (yet fun) gameplay, a challenging game (w/ time limit), unique settings, very cool weapon customizations, etc.

Honest question, didnt they get rid of the time limit for this one? That is my only gripe about the DR series, I loathe timed missions.

The time limit is optional
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#32SixStringHeroPosted 10/23/2013 8:20:57 AM
I like Crytek. Far Cry on PC was amazing for it's time. Crysis was fantastic, Crysis 2 was no slouch either and haven't had a chance to try out Crysis 3 yet.

The issue I have from the video footage I have watched is the game has these brutal looking kills, but it doesn't appear there are any visible wounds. You would think with next gen tech we would be seeing better details like this. When you stab a character on screen, there should be a visible wound where the sword impaled the enemy.

Far Cry PC had awesome bullet wound details, and then this was down graded in Crysis. Perhaps it's because they are a German developer and are trying to avoid controversy, but when you have open world games such Red Dead and GTA V which shows us visible entry and exit wounds, it seems lazy that developers don't incorporate these details in games that are far more linear and are less taxing on the system.

Perhaps I'm wrong and Crytek will surprise me.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.