Whats the point of buying Xbox One if games dont run at 1080p with 60fps?

#41RybalPosted 10/23/2013 9:40:23 AM
catzrul2002 posted...
Combo626 posted...
What's the point of being on an XBOX One forum if you're not buying an XBOX One?
I don't get it.

People like myself are here to see any updates that might sway us.

Granted there are trolls on both PS4 and Xbone boards but there are a lot of legitimate gamers just looking for info.

---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#42bob15xPosted 10/23/2013 11:13:21 AM
chrisromans123 posted...
bob15x posted...
Jx1010 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
EX-CLU-SIVES

Not to be rude but... xbox is not famous for their exclusives.. after many versions of halo... cmon

I feel like Im better off with the xbox360

MS has invested a billion dollars in new first party studios so that is a thing of the past. They may have more first party developers than sony now

More doesn't mean better quality.

It did when Sony had more, didn't it.
#43SavageTrooperPosted 10/23/2013 11:36:18 AM
bob15x posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
bob15x posted...
Jx1010 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
EX-CLU-SIVES

Not to be rude but... xbox is not famous for their exclusives.. after many versions of halo... cmon

I feel like Im better off with the xbox360

MS has invested a billion dollars in new first party studios so that is a thing of the past. They may have more first party developers than sony now

More doesn't mean better quality.

It did when Sony had more, didn't it.

The difference here us that Sonys 1st party studios have proven to make good games. It doesn't matter whether you like them or not. Their games are good and have high review scores to prove it.

With Microsoft, their 1st party studios haven't shown or proven to be as high quality as you think. We will have to see what other games are coming from their 1st party devs. But either way, you can't deny that Microsoft isn't known to have the best 1st party games. Having more studios won't change that if their games are still bad/generic.