Xbone price drop?

#11khardboredPosted 10/24/2013 5:56:16 AM
Flare1721 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Flare1721 posted...

Again you get what you pay for.

Yup, if I bought an Xbone but I would paying for the Kinect I don't want, you are correct.

Well that's too bad, that would have put Microsoft on a nearly even playing field with Sony if it had been true.

Tough luck. Thats what their offering. Could always just sell Kinect on Ebay.

Who would buy it? Anyone with an Xbox One will have one. :)
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#12MrSpaM111Posted 10/24/2013 6:03:03 AM
SkilzMC posted...
was he talking out his ass?

Yes
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#13darkphiresagePosted 10/24/2013 7:52:59 AM
khardbored posted...
Flare1721 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Flare1721 posted...

Yup, if I bought an Xbone but I would paying for the Kinect I don't want, you are correct.

Well that's too bad, that would have put Microsoft on a nearly even playing field with Sony if it had been true.

Tough luck. Thats what their offering. Could always just sell Kinect on Ebay.

Who would buy it? Anyone with an Xbox One will have one. :)

I've been told a lot of the original kinect sales were from people who hacked it for other uses. it's an impressive piece of tech, so though I have no interest in it for gaming, I'm sure amateur engineers could do some interesting things with it.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#14SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 2:14:57 PM
Dev0311 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
My friend told me the Xbone just dropped down to a $400 price tag? I couldn't believe it, was he talking out his ass?

Dropped down or bowed down to a $400 price tag (PS4)?

What does this even mean?
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#15HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/24/2013 2:20:36 PM
The 360 only dropped 100 in 8 years.

fully expect this one to be $600 In 2020 (1TB version)

also if you are poor just sell kinect. I guarentee if you get it on ebay quick, some loon is going to buy it.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#16ILikesCheesePosted 10/24/2013 2:24:08 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Flare1721 posted...

That's your opinion obviously. Others find Kinect as a worthy $100 add on and is the reason they will be getting the X1

Name all five of them.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#17blitz_0623Posted 10/24/2013 2:26:10 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Flare1721 posted...

That's your opinion obviously. Others find Kinect as a worthy $100 add on and is the reason they will be getting the X1

Name all five of them.

:D

Touché
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#18SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 10:00:53 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
The 360 only dropped 100 in 8 years.

fully expect this one to be $600 In 2020 (1TB version)

also if you are poor just sell kinect. I guarentee if you get it on ebay quick, some loon is going to buy it.

It's not a matter of being poor, it's a matter of not wasting an extra $100 on a machine that is equal to less powerful than the PS4.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC