Titanfall to run at 720p on Xbox One.

#21PsychoGatesPosted 10/22/2013 8:53:16 PM
I can't believe people still listen to this pathetic loser

I mean if the "special spelling" wasn't laughable enough

Right... so people wont report his news simply because its scrambled... you guys can't be serious...
#22MetroidFan9999Posted 10/22/2013 8:56:56 PM
PsychoGates posted...

Right... so people wont report his news simply because its scrambled... you guys can't be serious...

Nearly every mod and insider on that site has pretty much confirmed it. He didn't even break it, mortimer did...and he is the one that actually broke driveclub among other things. His record is pretty good.

There is a sink in the back, place your tears there.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#23a687947Posted 10/22/2013 8:58:47 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PsychoGates posted...

Nearly every mod and insider on that site has pretty much confirmed it. He didn't even break it, mortimer did...and he is the one that actually broke driveclub among other things. His record is pretty good.

actually he's been wrong numerous times
#24UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/22/2013 8:59:16 PM
Let them have their denial Metroid. When this officially drops, I'm buying some popcorn and coming here!
#25blitz_0623Posted 10/22/2013 9:00:02 PM
Not sure it matters if this is true or not. The game doesn't release until March. Plenty of time to go for 1080p if it is actually 720p atm
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#26HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/22/2013 11:48:10 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PsychoGates posted...

The same insiders absolutely confirmed the Xbone GPU was downgraded. It then got upgraded. Trust in that when ever Xbone gains momentum, they'll be there to fabricate lies to stand in its way.

Mortimer didn't break driveclubs delay.it was some no name website
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#27Neo-GAF-CBoaTPosted 10/23/2013 3:46:21 AM
I .ams tupid (And 0nely talk.in code tobe ann0yeng)

Anyhwo, iamc.onstant ly wraung, but ca/rry on praiseing m,e
---
Quite possibly the greatest username to grace the Internet.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=3446
#28UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/23/2013 3:51:11 AM
Anyone who wants to delude themselves into thinking GAF insiders are mostly wrong can go ahead. I've followed it for years and their hit rate is about 80-90%. Sure one or two things get changed last minute, so they could seemingly be deemed retroactively wrong, but most of their predictions are spot on.
#29SilentS89Posted 10/23/2013 3:51:35 AM
Most likely, Titanfall is in flux because they are in the process of optimization.

That is speculation of course.
#30chrish909Posted 10/23/2013 3:57:37 AM
UnquietSlumbers posted...
Anyone who wants to delude themselves into thinking GAF insiders are mostly wrong can go ahead. I've followed it for years and their hit rate is about 80-90%. Sure one or two things get changed last minute, so they could seemingly be deemed retroactively wrong, but most of their predictions are spot on.

Every single time Ive seen a prediction from these 'insiders' the opposite happens. Please give examples of when they were right.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml