Poll of the day results were dramatic.

#31bob15xPosted 10/24/2013 6:15:31 AM
"While the gap will most likely widen in 2014, that doesn't mean that a lot more consoles can't be sold. PS4 production reports have shown that the yields have been phenomenal (Tretton's words) whereas the Xbox One has had some troubles in production. Both may sell out this year, but PS4 looks to be having larger production numbers"

First. never believe anything Tretton says, he lies all the time, most of the stuff he says is PR spin. And the production problems on xbox one don't exist, that was all weak rumors that were never proven.
#32bob15xPosted 10/24/2013 6:20:04 AM
GotTruth posted...
I video game console ownership progression:

NES--->SEGA(genesis)---->PS1 AND DREAMcast---->PS2---->XBOX----->XBOX360-------->?

tell you RIGHT now I'm NOT goin MS this next time as far as I can see.

I want DISC's. I like to OWN my games.

I want to play MY OWN video and Audio files.

I do not WANT to watch TV through my GAME Console. I have cable for THAT and it works FINE thank you.

24hr check in WILL make a come back once they sell enough consoles.

If in 2(maybe 3) years:
I can OWN games I buy(remember you ONLY OWN what you can SELL).
If I can play my OWN Video/Audio files on it.
If they get the Kinect working the way its supposed too.
IF they drop the price

I might pick one up.

ok your logic is flawed.

You want discs, you get disks just like ps4. both are moving towards digital.
TV. Sony has its own TV service coming to ps4, vastly better than MS because its not a passthrough its actually a tv service. So I assume you not getting Ps4 either since they are expending tv even bigger than MS?

24 hr check in will come back only for digital content just like the ps4 when they all forced to allow the selling of digital content. It has to, its the only way you can do it and protect the copyrights. If you think the 24hr will come back and the disk system will disappear you are a fool.

own you games are onlly what you sell. You do know since day one of the xbox reveal they were setting up the ability to sell your digital games right? So I guess you owned them. Does Sony allow you to do this? Nope.

See, here is the problem with many of the people on these boards like you. You are incapable of thinking for yourselves. You take what other people say and assume it as fact without taking the time to research it yourself. If this is the way you operate your life in general, expect your life to be a failure.
#33game freakozoidPosted 10/24/2013 6:22:58 AM
bob15x posted...
"While the gap will most likely widen in 2014, that doesn't mean that a lot more consoles can't be sold. PS4 production reports have shown that the yields have been phenomenal (Tretton's words) whereas the Xbox One has had some troubles in production. Both may sell out this year, but PS4 looks to be having larger production numbers"

First. never believe anything Tretton says, he lies all the time, most of the stuff he says is PR spin. And the production problems on xbox one don't exist, that was all weak rumors that were never proven.

You realize you didn't really create an argument here right? You basically said, "Yeah uh, I don't want that to uh, be true so uh, don't uh, believe that yeah." If you can supply actual evidence that shows that the production hasn't been going smoothly, then by all means post it. Until then you absolutely don't have a case. Same with the Xbox One production issues. That was a widely reported story and so you need to come up with actual evidence to disprove it. "It's not true because I don't want it to be true," doesn't really work.
#34bob15xPosted 10/24/2013 6:33:09 AM
game freakozoid posted...
bob15x posted...

You realize you didn't really create an argument here right? You basically said, "Yeah uh, I don't want that to uh, be true so uh, don't uh, believe that yeah." If you can supply actual evidence that shows that the production hasn't been going smoothly, then by all means post it. Until then you absolutely don't have a case. Same with the Xbox One production issues. That was a widely reported story and so you need to come up with actual evidence to disprove it. "It's not true because I don't want it to be true," doesn't really work.

I wasn't meaning to create an argument. Just pointing out that just because tretton says yields are amazing can't be trusted since he does a lot of pr spin and xbox one production problems are rumors.

therefore the idea that ps4 will have a lot more sales to december just won't happen. it was part of a bigger discussion I couldnt quote all because of gamefaq limitations.
#35game freakozoidPosted 10/24/2013 12:04:35 PM
bob15x posted...
game freakozoid posted...
bob15x posted...

I wasn't meaning to create an argument. Just pointing out that just because tretton says yields are amazing can't be trusted since he does a lot of pr spin and xbox one production problems are rumors.

therefore the idea that ps4 will have a lot more sales to december just won't happen. it was part of a bigger discussion I couldnt quote all because of gamefaq limitations.

Again you didn't really say anything here. Your 'pointing out' is all but useless as you have nothing to back it up. Sure Tretton is going to PR spin but he has no reason to lie in this case. He isn't really getting anything out of it and instead it is something that could blow up in his face. You are literally assuming that if somebody lies before, then every single thing they say afterwards is a lie.

And again, the Xbox One production problems were pretty well publicized. If you have evidence that it was just a rumor then please by all means share it. Hell, with how well publicized it was, Microsoft would have had no problem shooting it down if it weren't true so this should be easy for you.