I think it's a little pathetic that all these people think they're not going to

#11Shik_stickPosted 10/24/2013 2:59:20 PM
And what about us adults who are saying we won't buy one? Do you have some grand logic that show how we will be getting one as well?
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#12Shik_stickPosted 10/24/2013 3:00:01 PM
MVNeo posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
x1 and ps4 are pretty much the same, only the games will matter

and as usual the Xbox brand is going to dominate there.

Lol that was a good joke.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#13regsantotomasPosted 10/24/2013 3:02:03 PM
I think what is pathetic is resorting to name-calling simply because people make different choices than you would make regarding a superfluous entertainment device.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#14SilentS89Posted 10/25/2013 2:04:09 AM
Anyone have their resolve damaged by TC's argument?

Yeah, me neither.
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 10/25/2013 2:55:38 AM
MVNeo posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
x1 and ps4 are pretty much the same, only the games will matter

and as usual the Xbox brand is going to dominate there.

I don't think you know what usual means
---
I don't conform to social convention
#16epicfailtryhardPosted 10/25/2013 2:57:36 AM
Poll5253 posted...
buy the XBone. Once one kid on the block gets it, all the others will follow like the little sheep Xbox-lovers are.

I heard this same exact charade when the 360 came out. Everyone said they'd just keep the old Xbox and not buy the new one....and then once the 360 came out everyone bought it.

The XBone will sell in the millions and millions, and do just as well as the PS4. Sheep are sheep.

you sound like a 12 year old girl whistling in the dark to allay her fears that the boogeyman is awaiting.

time to face facts....there is no easter bunny, there is no santa...and xbone is going to be the biggest flop in recorded history.
---
"if you consider a troll to be someone who is expressing their opinion and isn't rattled by yours being different...welcome home.~me