The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Nearly 4,700% believe Xbox ONE will not win by a huge margin. (Today's Poll)

#1knightimexPosted 10/23/2013 5:34:21 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5304

WOW!

Thoughts?
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 10/23/2013 5:37:12 AM
My thoughts are like a river. Flowing, crashing.

Like the smell of beer on a priest.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#3Gunther482Posted 10/23/2013 5:37:44 AM
I was kind of expecting it. I put the PS4 winning by a small margin as I think it'll be closer than what people realize, at least in NA.
#4Foxx3kPosted 10/23/2013 5:38:45 AM
I think that gamers.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5touyamizrahiPosted 10/23/2013 5:38:51 AM
Gunther482 posted...
I was kind of expecting it. I put the PS4 winning by a small margin as I think it'll be closer than what people realize, at least in NA.

I took by a huge margin factoring in all region sales since it said by end of year, not end of year in NA.
---
I try to raise the bar in quality posts on GF, but even I have my off days.
PSN: KatouKimiko
#6LapanuiPosted 10/23/2013 5:40:02 AM
It says by the end of the year... Anything could happen between the start of 2014 and onwards.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#7Gunther482Posted 10/23/2013 5:44:12 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
Gunther482 posted...

I took by a huge margin factoring in all region sales since it said by end of year, not end of year in NA.

Well I was thinking it'd be more by a moderate percent but that wasn't an option so I went with a small margin because I personally don't think the X1 is going to get crushed into the ground this holiday season despite what people think.

Granted I am getting a PS4 this holiday season but I'm planning for possibly picking up a X1 next summer once I have my new job.
#8stargazer64Posted 10/23/2013 5:46:23 AM
Are there really that many Sony fanboys on this site compared to Xbox fanboys? That's crazy.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#9Dev0311Posted 10/23/2013 5:51:53 AM
Common sense prevails once again
#10touyamizrahiPosted 10/23/2013 5:52:42 AM
Gunther482 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
Gunther482 posted...

Well I was thinking it'd be more by a moderate percent but that wasn't an option so I went with a small margin because I personally don't think the X1 is going to get crushed into the ground this holiday season despite what people think.

Granted I am getting a PS4 this holiday season but I'm planning for possibly picking up a X1 next summer once I have my new job.

Well, thinking of other countries and their views on the whole kinect thing and privacy laws, I can see the ps4 winning by at least 15% in console sales. In NA, it'll be probably like a 5-7% lead for the holiday season. Parents will be tempted more to buy the lower price console since they can buy another game or two for their kids who play them.

I'll be getting a ps4 at launch as well, and an XBOne once project spark is released, since that's the only game I'm currently interested in that looks to have a huge fun factor and offers creativity out the wazzoo lol. But the reason I'm waiting is to see if project spark might come to PC, because if it does, i'll jump all over.
---
I try to raise the bar in quality posts on GF, but even I have my off days.
PSN: KatouKimiko