Nearly 4,700% believe Xbox ONE will not win by a huge margin. (Today's Poll)

#11RybalPosted 10/23/2013 7:06:03 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
Gunther482 posted...
I was kind of expecting it. I put the PS4 winning by a small margin as I think it'll be closer than what people realize, at least in NA.

I took by a huge margin factoring in all region sales since it said by end of year, not end of year in NA.

I also took it to mean all regions and not simply NA.

touyamizrahi posted...
I'll be getting a ps4 at launch as well, and an XBOne once project spark is released, since that's the only game I'm currently interested in that looks to have a huge fun factor and offers creativity out the wazzoo lol. But the reason I'm waiting is to see if project spark might come to PC, because if it does, i'll jump all over.

I thought that Spark had already been announced for PC.

Oh, and TC - your title is grossly inaccurate. 99% would have been accurate enough to post (especially since you were being completely one-sided to begin with), but saying 4700% is not possible. 4700% more, perhaps, but that is unnecessary. There is no need to troll - it doesn't help your cause or make the X1 seem any worse; it just makes you a troll.

2-3 years from now, I expect NA sales to be fairly close between the two systems, though I fully expect that the PS4 will outpace the X1 worldwide. For now, though, I expect that the PS4 is likely to come out of the gate stronger.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#12Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/23/2013 7:12:35 AM
knightimex posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5304

WOW!

Thoughts?

My thoughts? Your title is so pathetic that it's offensive to the literate world.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#13streamjumperPosted 10/23/2013 7:17:11 AM
So 47 times the number of people WHO TOOK THE POLL don't think one wild pipe dream option is better than the 1 somewhat unlikely one, 2 most likely ones, or other slightly less nuts one?

My thoughts? Either proxy voting is wildly out of control or you need to learn how to math.

Protip: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentages
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#14Special-EddPosted 10/23/2013 7:18:13 AM
streamjumper posted...
So 47 times the number of people WHO TOOK THE POLL don't think one wild pipe dream option is better than the 1 somewhat unlikely one, 2 most likely ones, or other slightly less nuts one?

My thoughts? Either proxy voting is wildly out of control or you need to learn how to math.

Protip: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentages

---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#15ProdozulPosted 10/23/2013 7:56:55 AM
Gunther482 posted...
I was kind of expecting it. I put the PS4 winning by a small margin as I think it'll be closer than what people realize, at least in NA.

This, I don't plan on getting an xbone but it's going to be close.
#16SilentS89Posted 10/23/2013 7:58:11 AM
Prodozul posted...
Gunther482 posted...

This, I don't plan on getting an xbone but it's going to be close.

Only in the states and Brazil.
#17straymatterPosted 10/23/2013 8:13:11 AM
I see this being a huge trend right now, the polls are trending down against the one, while the console is trending up and pretty fast. The polls are going to trend up in next few days to follow the trend of the one, it is at rock bottom now, it's not going back down, you will see this slowly start to turn around.
#18sbarbermisierPosted 10/23/2013 8:19:22 AM
Foxx3k posted...
I think that gamers.

This.
---
"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"? - K.R.
#19IzraeilPosted 10/23/2013 8:29:12 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Are there really that many Sony fanboys on this site compared to Xbox fanboys? That's crazy.

I don't think that's the case seeing how 360 boards have more traffic on this site site. I think it's safe to say gamers just prefer the PS4 over Xbox1.
#20IzraeilPosted 10/23/2013 8:29:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]