Nearly 4,700% believe Xbox ONE will not win by a huge margin. (Today's Poll)

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Nearly 4,700% believe Xbox ONE will not win by a huge margin. (Today's Poll)
2 years ago#101
fretless58 posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
Lol, people taking a GFaqs poll seriously.

This is just one of thousands of Sony biased websites, you're naive if you think it isn't.

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this post. Wouldn't the massive amount of "Sony biased websites" indicate that maybe Sony is doing something right?

On that note, I would like to visit a Xbox biased website, just to see how it is like, apart from Xbox reddit of course.
2 years ago#102
Rybal posted...

touyamizrahi posted...
I'll be getting a ps4 at launch as well, and an XBOne once project spark is released, since that's the only game I'm currently interested in that looks to have a huge fun factor and offers creativity out the wazzoo lol. But the reason I'm waiting is to see if project spark might come to PC, because if it does, i'll jump all over.

I thought that Spark had already been announced for PC.

Really? I've heard rumors and people saying it "should" be going onto PC as well. Can anyone confirm if it has for sure been given a green light for PC as well?
---
I try to raise the bar in quality posts on GF, but even I have my off days.
PSN: KatouKimiko
2 years ago#103
FriedLemon posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
@Chrish

Really dude...just stop. You clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Then again, I did say it would be like arguing with a child so....

Even children don't have the single-digit IQ this simpleton does

Awww...kinda regret putting him on my ignore list now. I miss seeing this guy making a fool of himself infront of everyone.

Lol it is pretty funny...
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
2 years ago#104
to be fair, the poll isn't wrong.

the PS4 will dominate the Xbox One/Wii U worldwide. that is, assuming you're talking about sales here, as anything else concerning "winning" is completely subjective.
2 years ago#105
I think PS4 will outsell this year because of the price but next year it will be all xbone.
2 years ago#106
Holy crap! This poll thread really expanded to be bigger than I expected.

http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
2 years ago#107
Shik_stick posted...
FriedLemon posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
@Chrish

Really dude...just stop. You clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Then again, I did say it would be like arguing with a child so....

Awww...kinda regret putting him on my ignore list now. I miss seeing this guy making a fool of himself infront of everyone.

Lol it is pretty funny...

Lol struck a nerve with you guys. Truth hurts.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
2 years ago#108
Shik_stick posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
@Chrish

Yes you may be right...but I believe in giving everyone the benefit of a doubt.

Shtck, you think sony is popular right now all of their products are failing. Should I post a link?

The fact you guys feel the need to insult me shows your immaturity. We are on a video game message board, are you guys 12?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
2 years ago#109
Darthnuggetz posted...
I think PS4 will outsell this year because of the price but next year it will be all xbone.

Not with Sony's Japan launch set for February. That will spike sales of PS4 considerably.
---
Go Cardinals!!! Looking for world series championship #12.
2 years ago#110
chrish909 posted...
It really just means sony fanboys are 4700% more desperate than ms fanboys. Proof of this:When the sales numbers come out and x1 sells more than ps4.

Sony fanboys are on a sinking ship and need to maintain hope somehow.

At this point I am certain x1 is sell similar or better than ps4. The idea of killzone being a console seller is absurd.

I certainly wouldn't agree with your last statement. Killzone Shadow Fall almost has as many preorders as Forza Motorsport, Dead Rising 3 & Ryse combined

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/10/21/xbox-one-vs-ps4-top-pre-ordered-next-gen-video-games/
---
Check out my wall of games that have contributed to my trophy level:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5TWSVWj5pU7MHdIbGh0R0xBWUU
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Nearly 4,700% believe Xbox ONE will not win by a huge margin. (Today's Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived