What is wrong with the xbox one?

#1yay4pachirisuPosted 10/23/2013 11:50:02 PM
Other than it being $100 more than the ps4?
---
PowerGuides 1.10
#2JohnHalo343Posted 10/23/2013 11:52:28 PM
It will sear the hands of Sony Fanboys on contact. That is the major complaint these days and the development team is working day and night to resolve the issue.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#3METALINGUS5150Posted 10/23/2013 11:56:31 PM
Less Powerful.
Forced Kinect.
Apps behind gold paywall.
Microsoft trying to screw gamers and when they took it back, they didn't say sorry for their mistake.
Focus on TV, Sports and other stuff rather than on games first.
#4ManInGorillaSutPosted 10/23/2013 11:59:53 PM
Everything.

Next silly question...
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#5FoppePosted 10/24/2013 12:00:44 AM
Aint Microsoft kinda saying that they are sorry when they actually change their policies to something that people originally wanted?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6yay4pachirisu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 12:03:47 AM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Less Powerful.
Forced Kinect.
Microsoft trying to screw gamers and when they took it back, they didn't say sorry for their mistake.

Okay

Okay

I don't see a problem with this. People literally crying about this when they already have months of Live already paid

Sony also did the same policy stuff but they backed off because lolmicrosoft

Understandable. Though it was just a "reveal"
---
PowerGuides 1.10
#7lilj812Posted 10/24/2013 12:09:29 AM
yay4pachirisu posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Less Powerful.
Forced Kinect.

Okay

Okay

I don't see a problem with this. People literally crying about this when they already have months of Live already paid

About the bolds. First, they shouldn't be behind the paywall in the first place. I pay for netflix, I shouldn't have to pay to access something I already pay for, especially when I don't have to do that for any other device. What makes the xbox platform so special that I should have to pay twice for netflix?

And you can't prove Sony had the same policy, can you?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#8JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 12:13:02 AM
What is it with you guys wanting premium online service for free like a handout?

It is only $60 a year. I could come up with that digging in between the cushions of my sofa.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#9yay4pachirisu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 12:19:24 AM
lilj812 posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Less Powerful.
Forced Kinect.

Okay

Okay

About the bolds. First, they shouldn't be behind the paywall in the first place. I pay for netflix, I shouldn't have to pay to access something I already pay for, especially when I don't have to do that for any other device. What makes the xbox platform so special that I should have to pay twice for netflix?

And you can't prove Sony had the same policy, can you?

I understand for a single-player-only person. The paywall is BS. But if you're someone that plays online with others, then the paywall is almost non-existent.

No I don't have proof but I've heard this everywhere
---
PowerGuides 1.10
#10FoppePosted 10/24/2013 12:19:31 AM
If you dislike to pay twice to watch Netflix, then simply watch it on any of the other devices.
That will send a message to Microsoft, that people prefer to watch Netflix on devices that wont charge them for doing so.

We can't prove that Sony really had the same policy, we do however have things that points in that direction.
Like their DRM patents.
Yes, i know that getting a patent does not mean that they will do it, it does however point more to the heavier DRM direction than the other direction.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC