So this is what the PS4 has that's better?....

#1MOATS7798Posted 10/24/2013 2:15:47 AM
Let me get this straight, all the Xbox bashing on here, yet the ONLY good things the PS4 has over it is:

Killzone (lol...again, ovehyped)

And....

Now the hype is you can use your "real name" at launch so friends can find you??

LOL.....
#2mcnichojPosted 10/24/2013 2:20:18 AM
Don't make threads like this, just brings you down to their level.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/24/2013 2:24:53 AM
mcnichoj posted...

Welcome to our level. Please make yourself at home; we have cookies and juice.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 10/24/2013 2:25:28 AM
mcnichoj posted...

Who's level? The bar here is set pretty low already
---
I don't conform to social convention
#5singhellotakuPosted 10/24/2013 3:03:41 AM
gamewise? nothing at the moment, but it will have rpgs, it has removable memory, its $100 cheaper, and it won't spy on me, that seems to be plenty
#6CyborgTwentyPosted 10/24/2013 3:18:54 AM
Sharing

The DualShock 4 controller includes a SHARE button, allowing the player to cycle through the last 15 minutes of gameplay to select a screenshot or video clip appropriate for sharing. Media is uploaded seamlessly from the console to other PSN users or social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Live broadcasting

Gamers can browse live video of titles their friends are playing, with cross-game camera and microphone inputs, spectate or assist in their game to help them overcome difficult obstacles, and broadcast live video of their own gameplay via public services such as Ustream, allowing friends to view and comment on them from other web browsers and devices.

PlayGo

When a title is selected online, only a portion of the game data has to be transferred to the system before it can be started (e.g. the first level), with the remaining parts downloading during play, reducing waiting time. If users prefer to play their game directly from disc, PS4 will install data to the hard drive during play, eliminating loading times. This is accomplished via the system's background processor. Similarly, system updates are downloaded seamlessly in the background without interruption. The PS4 also features technology that attempts to determine trends, including titles a gamer is likely to express interest in next, and then automatically download a small percentage of those games in the background, even in sleep mode, in order to save time.

Suspend mode

Should the need arise to end a gaming session at short notice, the PS4 will enter a low power state and suspend the player's game at that moment, so that later, when full power is restored, the player can quickly resume where they left off, negating unnecessary splash screens and menu options.

Remote Play for all PS4 games

All PS4 games can be played on PS Vita via remote play. The PlayStation App will also allow other mobile devices to interact with the PlayStation 4. It will be available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.

Backward compatibility via Gaikai

Sony has detailed plans to explore cloud-based emulation of previous generations as a long-term solution to the challenges of backwards compatibility. The service will emulate and render previous generations of PlayStation games, streaming them to the PS4 and, likely, the Vita, over the internet.
#7hiplockPosted 10/24/2013 3:20:03 AM
The cheaper one doesn't have to be better. I doesn't even have to be as good. The burden is on MS to show the X1 is $100 better than PS4. I'd say neither one has a good launch as far as exclusives go. This gen is all about multi-plats.
#8chrish909Posted 10/24/2013 4:08:29 AM
Ps4 is bombing, there is no doubt in my mind. They have no games its pathetic. Ps4 had a chance when they had watch dogs and driveclub but now its over. Call of Duty :Ghosts and Battlefield 4 are going to turn killzone into their plaything, its going to be nasty. The fanboys are so desperate, most of them dont realize it, they wait on this board just to bash topics like this.

If you call them out on being pathetic and desperate they will either ignore you or say that they just stating facts.

They desperately cling to the amount of preorders killzone have. Anyone that thinks killzone and a bunch of indies are going to outsell x1 is delusional.

Here is every announced ps4 retail exclusive

Knack
killzone
infamous
The order

I just named every single one, thats counting the confirmed ones for 2014, 2015, and beyond. LMAO
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#9chrish909Posted 10/24/2013 4:09:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10MrZonePosted 10/24/2013 4:14:58 AM
One of the most underrated features is Remote Play via WiFi. Keep your PS4 connected to your WiFi and you can access it anyplace in the world using Vita or Vita TV. There are requirements that would go with it, like speed and such, but it's a great feature for those who have to be on the go a lot.