So this is what the PS4 has that's better?....

#51TheGam3925Posted 10/24/2013 6:17:25 AM
There you have it guys. Sony is dropping all of it's established franchises and won't be gaining any new ip's because chrish said so. Looks like we're stuck with only 5 exclusive games for the entire next gen derp derp derpy derpity derp.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#52CyborgTwentyPosted 10/24/2013 9:53:02 AM
I derp rather derp have derp 4 derp great derp exclusives derp then derp 10+ derp crappy derp ones derp.
#53touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 10:04:56 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
I derp rather derp have derp 4 derp great derp exclusives derp then derp 10+ derp crappy derp ones derp.

...could this be Chrish909's alt account?!?!
---
I try to raise the bar in quality posts on GF, but even I have my off days.
PSN: KatouKimiko
#54chrish909Posted 10/24/2013 10:06:00 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
There you have it guys. Sony is dropping all of it's established franchises and won't be gaining any new ip's because chrish said so. Looks like we're stuck with only 5 exclusive games for the entire next gen derp derp derpy derpity derp.

Ps3 was a failure, sony would be wise to change their strategy. Most of those 'established' ips are done.Sony is notorious for annooucing games very early in development. Look at the last guardian. It was supposed to release like 10 years ago. Last of us was being shown off for at least 4 years before it released. If sony hasnt announced some 2014, 2015 games, Id be worried.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#55jastenPosted 10/24/2013 10:11:26 AM
Infamout Second Son... Naughty Dog...Knack actually appeals to me personally... the dualshock (yes, I prefer it over the xbox controller for the most part)... and a history of great exclusives and deals with PSN+.

Until the One has a new Fable and Gears game, or a massive JRPG or WRPG like Lost Odyssey/ToV and Mass Effect... I can't say there is anything there I really want. I still plan on getting one in a year or so when the inevitable kinectless SKU is released... but right now, it just has not done anything to make me want to buy it unlike its predecessors.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#56triple sPosted 10/24/2013 10:11:48 AM
mcnichoj posted...
Don't make threads like this, just brings you down to their level.

---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#57chrish909Posted 10/24/2013 10:12:32 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
Let me be serious for a minute.

Yeah, the PS4 launch exclusive library is lacking. How does this spell doom and gloom for the PS4 and mean it's going to bomb?

Thanks for giving time to answer. It is releasing against a console that does have games, thats why.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Fanboy derping at its finest. You're going to be quite butt-sore a year from now when PS4 has more games to play and Dead Rising 3 gets very old. What are you guys gonna have in a year? Halo and D4? hahaha. pathetic list of future titles

even if it was just d4 and halo, that still would make the list longer than ps4s if you include the launch titles.

Fighter within
project spark
ryse
sunset overdrive
halo 5
quantum break
titanfall
forza 5
killer instinct
dead rising 3

Thats just off the top of my head, those are all retails expect project spark

---
#58chrish909Posted 10/24/2013 10:15:29 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...

...could this be Chrish909's alt account?!?!

Says the account Ive never seen before.
---
#59pushoPosted 10/24/2013 10:17:11 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 is bombing, there is no doubt in my mind.

So what did you smoke before your brilliant mind decided to post this genius message? Can I have some?

Fact: You are the biggest Xbox fanboy on this board. Hence why you are not taken seriously.

I've also noticed you are on this board almost every hour defending Microsoft on gaming forums. It's very rare that I don't see you saying stupid things about the PS4 while claiming the Xbox One is a gift from the heavens. Do you ever sleep? Do you have a social life? Have you lost your virginity yet?

As much as I dislike being rude, i have to agree with you, that chrish909 its on a fanboy rampage.
Just read what he says

"The fanboys are so desperate, most of them dont realize it, they wait on this board just to bash topics like this."

So PS4 fans are DESPERATE but they haven't realized it yet? how does that even work? Besides Chrish909 knows! He must be a mind reader!! or a rational answer is that he is projecting his desperation to others.
---
FC: 3539-9446-1640
#60joe-deli-jrPosted 10/24/2013 10:30:22 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 is bombing ... Call of Duty :Ghosts and Battlefield 4 are going to turn killzone into their plaything

um last i checked bf4 and ghost are both also on the ps4. also, you say a game isnt an exclusive because its also on ps3. well titanfall is on the 360 AND PC!!!

this console wars are so stupid. people should be paid for how much they defend "their" systems. im buying both. ps4 for all the multiplats, dcuo and others like planetside. Xbox for forza (rumble triggers seem cool for a racing game) dr3 and madden (use to the button layout for madden on an xbox control)

theres no doubt in my mind ps4 and xbox will find success (wii u not so much) so its pointless to knock both systems
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors