If people want an XbobOne but not a kinect, why don't they just sell the kinect?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If people want an XbobOne but not a kinect, why don't they just sell the kinect?

User Info: Trigger2K

Trigger2K
3 years ago#1
If it's true you don't need the kinect now, just ebay it. I'm sure someone out there won't have one and will buy it.
crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

User Info: BrokenIcarus

BrokenIcarus
3 years ago#2
How would they not have one? The market for this thing will be basically non-existant

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#3
BrokenIcarus posted...
How would they not have one? The market for this thing will be basically non-existant

This.

How would someone not have a Kinect? Every traded in system will require a Kinect so the only market is broken ones. How often do you think that will happen?

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
3 years ago#4
Lol yeah this logic to just sell it makes no sense. Everyone that has an X1 will have a Kinect 2.0. Unless someone sells you a used one in the months after launch. This is why PS4's PS Eye is going to bomb. There's incentive to support the Kinect peripheral this time around.
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk

User Info: Kryptonite027

Kryptonite027
3 years ago#5
I don't think they should sell it because it won't have much re-sale value since all Xbox one consoles will come with it. If you don't want it just unplug it.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#6
how would someone have the xbox one and not have the kinect?
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: ZombieApocalips

ZombieApocalips
3 years ago#7
"My dog ate my xbob kinect so lemme buy yers".

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
3 years ago#8
I'll give you a dollar if you pay the shipment.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
3 years ago#9
there will be a pile of those things in a dumpster behind gamestop

the only reason they are forcing it on everyone is so they can go to advertisers and brag about their install base.

we've sold 1 million xb1's so your ad will reach 1 million customers

this is why they were forced to give up their always online stance....and eventually the once a day.

they wanted to update the ads...no internet...no updates

$500+ folks smh
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q

User Info: Newmoon

Newmoon
3 years ago#10
It's like the market for kinect adventures, one of the few new games that you could get used for. $2.00 after launch.
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If people want an XbobOne but not a kinect, why don't they just sell the kinect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived