Gamestop reopened preorders! :D

#1DolemiteXPPosted 10/24/2013 7:24:20 AM
But as far as I know they were told to do only 2 per store. Just by luck I happened to ask about if they were planning to do any more before the system launched when I was in there yesterday and all he told me was that I should come in today as soon as they opened. Got there and there was another guy who also heard from one of the employees so both him and I got the 2 available preorders.

PUMPED!!!
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#2blindtiger84Posted 10/24/2013 9:11:48 AM
I just got pre ordered 1 as well at my local Gamestop!
#3GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/24/2013 9:48:31 AM
DolemiteXP posted...
But as far as I know they were told to do only 2 per store. Just by luck I happened to ask about if they were planning to do any more before the system launched when I was in there yesterday and all he told me was that I should come in today as soon as they opened. Got there and there was another guy who also heard from one of the employees so both him and I got the 2 available preorders.

PUMPED!!!

Nice I'm happy for you and I hope you enjoy it once you get your hands on it, what games do you plan on picking up ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#4UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/24/2013 9:49:52 AM
Knew the Xbox One wasn't selling that well.
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/24/2013 9:51:55 AM
Without confirming sources this could just be that two preorders were cancelled instead of more systems being allocated to Gamestop. However, this assumption could be entirely incorrect but this topic is speculative and the title should've ended with a question mark rather than an exclamation point.

Regardless, congrats on your preorder OP. Did you preorder any games too?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#6Combo626Posted 10/24/2013 9:55:01 AM
UnquietSlumbers posted...

Because they opened back up 2 pre-orders? You do know that Sony has done this as well?
Oh wait, you're talking out of your ass...

Blocked! Yes!
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#7DolemiteXP(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:41:12 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
DolemiteXP posted...

PUMPED!!!

Nice I'm happy for you and I hope you enjoy it once you get your hands on it, what games do you plan on picking up ?

Preordered Nba2k14, Dead Rising 3, Ryse. Possibly getting a fourth game but I'm undecided atm not really a COD fan but if it's a drastic change from the norm(which I doubt) I might get that. I'm already getting Battlefield for the PC.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#8SonyPonyTonyPosted 10/24/2013 10:44:23 AM
Combo626 posted...
UnquietSlumbers posted...

Because they opened back up 2 pre-orders? You do know that Sony has done this as well?
Oh wait, you're talking out of your ass...

Blocked! Yes!

he's desperate
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA