Poll: Xbox or Xbox360 or XboxOne ?

#1Jx1010Posted 10/24/2013 7:31:22 AM
Which console do you think is better? - Results (130 votes)
Xbox
23.08% (30 votes)
Xbox 360
56.15% (73 votes)
Xbox one
20.77% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
xbox .... came with fair intentions and was good
xbox360... improved
xbox one.... I dont know, the way they are headed is questionable
#2CyberneticRatPosted 10/24/2013 7:34:44 AM
I don't have an Xbox One so I can't vote in this poll. Maybe ask again when it releases.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#3XenobowPosted 10/24/2013 7:36:40 AM
Xbox 360 for Lost Odyssey.
#4NejiHyuga900Posted 10/24/2013 7:52:01 AM
Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox One for me.

I loved the Xbox and Xbox 360 but Xbox One betrayed me. It won't be until the end of 8th gen until I forgive the Xbox One (I haven't forgiven the PS3 until 8th gen and I recently bought myself a PS3 (and will be using it more than my 360) so I might buy an Xbox One post-8th gen depending on how well it does at the end).
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#5VanderZooPosted 10/24/2013 7:59:49 AM
MS was right on point with the 360, until Kinect. 360 was a gamers console, right price, good hardware, great online, great games, easy to develop, good attitude by MS. But that was 360 pre-kinect, totally different attitude from MS post-kinect.

XB1 looks like a good console now, but I still have to dock points for what it was going to be if it weren't for fans pulling up stumps and moving over to PS4.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#6JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 8:42:22 AM
Xbox One for me. The Xbox One will be the best system I will have ever played and will have all the exclusive titles I want and gamers crave. It will allow me to Multi-task with its OS and the Kinect will enhance my user experience beyond the use of a traditional controller.

Xbox One - The best console to grace electronic home entertainment.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#7jastenPosted 10/24/2013 9:15:28 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox One for me. The Xbox One will be the best system I will have ever played and will have all the exclusive titles I want and gamers crave. It will allow me to Multi-task with its OS and the Kinect will enhance my user experience beyond the use of a traditional controller.

This reads just like the horrid infomercials and those annoying salesman that infect TV late at night...

Anyway... 360 easily tops this list with the original right behind. Great exclusives, good online, and aside from hardware issues, a console that had little to get angry over. Both were easy day one purchases too.

Now... the One... well, the fact I"m going to wait a year and for a kinectless SKU should be everything you need to know. The exclusives are either lackluster or not even true exclusives and I don't want to spend an extra 100 for a peice of junk that will be sitting on a shelf and never used. Good for them it isn't mandatory now, but don't force me to buy it still.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#8touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 9:20:39 AM
The original Xbox. when my friend's finally broke...we were breaking cinder blocks on top of it. The blocks were breaking into pieces while the system just had the green circle on the top get slightly cracked. That case was made to last <3
---
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
#9touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 9:22:21 AM
jasten posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

This reads just like the horrid infomercials and those annoying salesman that infect TV late at night...

You just made my afternoon jasten ^.^.
---
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
#10JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 9:35:06 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
jasten posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

You just made my afternoon jasten ^.^.

I guess if a Sony Fanboy classlessly attacking me for expressing my enjoyment of a console which I plan on purchasing "makes your afternoon", you must not have very much going on.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community