Poll: Xbox or Xbox360 or XboxOne ?

#11touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 10:38:10 AM(edited)
JohnHalo343 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
jasten posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox One for me. The Xbox One will be the best system I will have ever played and will have all the exclusive titles I want and gamers crave. It will allow me to Multi-task with its OS and the Kinect will enhance my user experience beyond the use of a traditional controller.

Xbox One - The best console to grace electronic home entertainment.

This reads just like the horrid infomercials and those annoying salesman that infect TV late at night...

You just made my afternoon jasten ^.^.

I guess if a Sony Fanboy classlessly attacking me for expressing my enjoyment of a console which I plan on purchasing "makes your afternoon", you must not have very much going on.

I had 4 hours of keyboard class this morning that I couldn't stay awake for...I'll grasp at anything for amusement after that kinda morning :)

but I really don't see how you can legitimately claim a product will be the best anything for you without having the actual product yet. You haven't owned it yet so I don't understand how you've enjoyed it so far...unless you've got a time machine? Then you can legitimize your claims :)
---
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
#12JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 10:40:47 AM
You clearly have psychological issues if that is way amuses you. I would suggest skipping keyboard class and seeking professional help. There are many services that employ trained professionals that can help you.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#13touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 10:45:02 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
You clearly have psychological issues if that is way amuses you. I would suggest skipping keyboard class and seeking professional help. There are many services that employ trained professionals that can help you.

and i would suggest an English class for you. ESL classes aren't that expensive. I don't see it as myself having a psychological issue with you claiming to have future knowledge of how awesome a product not released yet is, and all other future products that come after it....I think you're the one with mental issues :P. Good luck with them ^.^
---
#14JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 10:45:14 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
jasten posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox One for me. The Xbox One will be the best system I will have ever played and will have all the exclusive titles I want and gamers crave. It will allow me to Multi-task with its OS and the Kinect will enhance my user experience beyond the use of a traditional controller.

This reads just like the horrid infomercials and those annoying salesman that infect TV late at night...

I guess if a Sony Fanboy classlessly attacking me for expressing my enjoyment of a console which I plan on purchasing "makes your afternoon", you must not have very much going on.

I had 4 hours of keyboard class this morning that I couldn't stay awake for...I'll grasp at anything for amusement after that kinda morning :)

but I really don't see how you can legitimately claim a product will be the best anything for you without having the actual product yet. You haven't owned it yet so I don't understand how you've enjoyed it so far...unless you've got a time machine? Then you can legitimize your claims :)

You should get everything out the first time so I don't have to worry about edits.

I don't see how someone can legitimately claimed it won't be the best console they have ever played. However, since you singled me out I would imagine you have some kind of grudge or something. Take my advice and let it go.
---
#15DamnEvilDogPosted 10/24/2013 10:45:59 AM
This poll is difficult to vote for, right now the Xbox 360 is awesome, no one know how the Xbox One will do.

Much as I can not wait till the new console comes out I can't vote for that option, not gonna vote at all it seems x3
#16JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 10:48:09 AM
touyamizrahi posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

and i would suggest an English class for you. ESL classes aren't that expensive. I don't see it as myself having a psychological issue with you claiming to have future knowledge of how awesome a product not released yet is, and all other future products that come after it....I think you're the one with mental issues :P. Good luck with them ^.^

Lol, attacking a typo in an age of auto-correcting smart phones. How petty and tacky. It stinks of desperation.
---
#17touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 10:51:38 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...

You should get everything out the first time so I don't have to worry about edits.

I don't see how someone can legitimately claimed it won't be the best console they have ever played. However, since you singled me out I would imagine you have some kind of grudge or something. Take my advice and let it go.

That's why there is an edit button....for editing posts. It's called "edit this post" when you're in message details. Edit. E. D. I. T. Refer to previous post about ESL.

I singled you out (though not by name) because you are claiming [b]"The Xbox One will be the best system I will have ever played"[/b], which comes with the claim that you have somehow magically played all systems in the future since this one is the best one ever.....and it's not even released yet! Make a claim like this (or close to it) AFTER release day when you can have FACTUAL data to support your claims with FIRSTHAND experience. Things can change in a month and the XBOne features or functions could change in that time. Feel free to PM me after release date and you've played at least 2 games to completion (storyline wise) and I'll give you a digital cookie for being so happy. Until then, claiming anything about an unreleased product is just putting a bullseye on your back and labeling you as a fanboy with no proof to his claims.
---
#18touyamizrahiPosted 10/24/2013 10:52:42 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Lol, attacking a typo in an age of auto-correcting smart phones. How petty and tacky. It stinks of desperation.

yes...because I somehow know where you are and what you're on....I'm not the guy in charge of PRISM :P.
---
#19JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 10:56:26 AM
You are really taking this seriously, huh? I don't know what got your panties bunched up, but you should seek help about it.

I will correct myself though. Xbox One will be the best system I have ever played until the Xbox Two comes out.
---
#20jastenPosted 10/24/2013 10:57:16 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
jasten posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

So making an accurate observation is a classless attack? Someone needs thicker skin me thinks. I'd say this if you had changed the Xbox for the Playstation... it sounds like a late night infomercial. It's that simple. That last sentence alone is just ludicrous until any of these new systems are out.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts