Poll: Xbox or Xbox360 or XboxOne ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Poll: Xbox or Xbox360 or XboxOne ?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#51
JohnHalo343 posted...
The Xbox One community set-up an action committee to deal with the Sony Fanboy menace that plague these boards. The committee delegated its powers to me and charged me with the tasks of taking a Hardline stance against anything non-Xbox One.

Again, attacking a typo. Keep being tacky, petty, desperate, and now angry.

I enjoy Xbox consoles. Xbox One will be the greatest of the Xbox Consoles, so therefore I will enjoy it so much more. What is so hard to understand about this?

Wait what?
Is this guy serious?

So you belong to a Microsoft group that gets paid to disinform the public and get them to buy the xbox one?

User Info: touyamizrahi

touyamizrahi
3 years ago#52
Jx1010 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
The Xbox One community set-up an action committee to deal with the Sony Fanboy menace that plague these boards. The committee delegated its powers to me and charged me with the tasks of taking a Hardline stance against anything non-Xbox One.

Again, attacking a typo. Keep being tacky, petty, desperate, and now angry.

I enjoy Xbox consoles. Xbox One will be the greatest of the Xbox Consoles, so therefore I will enjoy it so much more. What is so hard to understand about this?

Wait what?
Is this guy serious?

So you belong to a Microsoft group that gets paid to disinform the public and get them to buy the xbox one?

No, he doesn't get paid. It's all a delusion in his mind. Except for the misinformation part. That part is the only real part in his threads.
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Poll: Xbox or Xbox360 or XboxOne ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived