Poll: Xbox or Xbox360 or XboxOne ?

#51Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 9:53:28 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
The Xbox One community set-up an action committee to deal with the Sony Fanboy menace that plague these boards. The committee delegated its powers to me and charged me with the tasks of taking a Hardline stance against anything non-Xbox One.

Again, attacking a typo. Keep being tacky, petty, desperate, and now angry.

I enjoy Xbox consoles. Xbox One will be the greatest of the Xbox Consoles, so therefore I will enjoy it so much more. What is so hard to understand about this?

Wait what?
Is this guy serious?

So you belong to a Microsoft group that gets paid to disinform the public and get them to buy the xbox one?
#52touyamizrahiPosted 10/26/2013 4:27:10 PM
Jx1010 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
The Xbox One community set-up an action committee to deal with the Sony Fanboy menace that plague these boards. The committee delegated its powers to me and charged me with the tasks of taking a Hardline stance against anything non-Xbox One.

Again, attacking a typo. Keep being tacky, petty, desperate, and now angry.

I enjoy Xbox consoles. Xbox One will be the greatest of the Xbox Consoles, so therefore I will enjoy it so much more. What is so hard to understand about this?

Wait what?
Is this guy serious?

So you belong to a Microsoft group that gets paid to disinform the public and get them to buy the xbox one?

No, he doesn't get paid. It's all a delusion in his mind. Except for the misinformation part. That part is the only real part in his threads.
---
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko